• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
Yes, the kid was indeed cute. As all kids are, I guess. :p And his acting was pretty good, too.

As for The Spiderman one, I dont know. Maybe, it was too predictable. And long. I mean, getting rid of either Jamie Fox or that other villain would have been enough. But both? Nah man. Too much.

Yeah, I watched Noah because of the cast, too. And their excessive advertising/promotion of the movie.

Read the book. Too damn sad.

P.S You should see Queen. Won't regret it!

Haha. Yes they all are.

Actually later both villains actually 3 all team up.

You mean TFIOS? I did not. And thats precisely why I liked the movie perhaps. Watching the movie after reading the book always makes you not like the movie (in my case.) The movie was sad too but it had some great happy moments and the acting was INCREDIBLE! Ansel Elgort was smashing!

Ok. Funny though, its the first time I'm hearing of Queen although I live in the like epicenter of Bollywood..

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Haha. Yes they all are.

Actually later both villains actually 3 all team up.

You mean TFIOS? I did not. And thats precisely why I liked the movie perhaps. Watching the movie after reading the book always makes you not like the movie (in my case.) The movie was sad too but it had some great happy moments and the acting was INCREDIBLE! Ansel Elgort was smashing!

Ok. Funny though, its the first time I'm hearing of Queen although I live in the like epicenter of Bollywood..
Yes, TFIOS. And it's perhaps the only time I've read a book before watching its movie. :p

Of course you are, because most 'die hard bollywoodians' adore and promote the likes of Ram Leela and stuff.

Reaction score
Yes, TFIOS. And it's perhaps the only time I've read a book before watching its movie. :p

Of course you are, because most 'die hard bollywoodians' adore and promote the likes of Ram Leela and stuff.

I'm the total opposite, I like to watch the movies of the books I've read. But this was different. And I'm glad of my choice for the very first time.

I'm "not a diehard bollywodian". I like few movies but most of them mostly overtly dramatic romantics or filled with non sensible action (or antics) and lack originality and to be honest and its been some time since I have watched a single Bollywood film completely. I watch Bollywood movies based on my friends' reviews about the,So yeah I get what you mean...
sumaiyarox:) (now she's a diehard katthar Bollywoodian) why didn't you guys tell me about Queen? ;) :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I'm the total opposite, I like to watch the movies of the books I've read. But this was different. And I'm glad of my choice for the very first time.

I'm "not a diehard bollywodian". I like few movies but most of them mostly overtly dramatic romantics or filled with non sensible action (or antics) and lack originality and to be honest and its been some time since I have watched a single Bollywood film completely. I watch Bollywood movies based on my friends' reviews about the,So yeah I get what you mean...
sumaiyarox:) (now she's a diehard katthar Bollywoodian) why didn't you guys tell me about Queen? ;) :p
I can tell by your taste in movies that you are not. I was just referring to that epicenter that you live in.
And it might not be a great hit in Bollywood but, based on your taste in movies, I can certainly say that you'd like it!

P.S The tag-system is not working for the time being. So, no point of tagging your friends here. :p

Reaction score
I can tell by your taste in movies that you are not. I was just referring to that epicenter that you live in.
And it might not be a great hit in Bollywood but, based on your taste in movies, I can certainly say that you'd like it!

P.S The tag-system is not working for the time being. So, no point of tagging your friends here. :p
Ok. I'll check it out.
Ahan... No wonder.

Reaction score

I haven't watched Queen myself, my mom said it was a whole lot of pointlessness but then again she's likely to say that for all movies. :p Though with the kind of movies they're making in Bollywood lately, I'd agree with her. :/

I guess it's working now.. :D

Reaction score
^ Youtube doesn't work.

'Lucy', not very impressed. They overdid it, I guess. Still not so bad. 7/10 maybe.

Its working again out here. Btw its just the HowItShouldHaveEnded of The Amazing SpiderMan2 . So much better than the movie! :D

How to Train Your Dragon 2 : 10/ 10
It had everything a good movie has. A great plot, full of humor, required amounts of seriousness, beauty, love, death, war, loyalty, courage, coming of age wisdom, fond reunions, friendships and so much more! It was a beautiful movie.

Anyone out here seen The Breakfast Club? (I did and I really liked it) 8/ 10.