• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
It's about this legend from Japan, it's a nice movie to pass time with. :)
47 Ronnin is a good movie but its soundtrack is to die for.
Rush: 10/10
Very, very thrilling. Thoroughly enjoyable. The race scenes were so brilliantly shot!

Another thrilling movie I watched recently,
Premium Rush: 7.5 / 10
Again very thrilling. I think it lacked a tiny wee bit of finesse.
You should watch Need for Speed 2014. Its a movie about really fast cars, but its alot more than that. Some movies are good, some are beautiful. Its beautiful.

Reaction score
It's about this legend from Japan, it's a nice movie to pass time with. :)
Rush: 10/10
Very, very thrilling. Thoroughly enjoyable. The race scenes were so brilliantly shot!

Another thrilling movie I watched recently,
Premium Rush: 7.5 / 10
Again very thrilling. I think it lacked a tiny wee bit of finesse.
You should watch Need for Speed 2014. Its a movie about really fast cars, but its alot more than that. Some movies are good, some are beautiful. Its beautiful.
Its not just about racing. Its about revenge and redemption. Deep. Touching.

Reaction score
The Maze Runner: 9/10
Very, very good acting and since I have read the series, I must say I was pretty impressed. Not every book turned into a movie ends up being so original and good. This one surprisingly did very very well. The night in the Maze and the Chuck scene was brilliantly acted out.
They got the perfect cast too looks wise... Teresa perfect for the witch she is, Minho, Alby and Gally perfect spot on.
The only thing they missed out was Teresa and Thomas' telepathic connection and Newt (my favorite character and the reason I liked and also hated the series) he is taller and erm his leg problem and also his zany lines.
Sorry for babbling so much but IMO this series is waaaay better and definitely more interesting dystopian concept than The Hunger Games. Pity it does not have similar recognition.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Shawshank redemption 9/10
The highest rated movie on imdb
It's a must watch.....Morgan Freeman was a treat to watch :D
A true Masterclass :p

Reaction score
The Maze Runner: 9/10
Very, very good acting and since I have read the series, I must say I was pretty impressed. Not every book turned into a movie ends up being so original and good. This one surprisingly did very very well. The night in the Maze and the Chuck scene was brilliantly acted out.
They got the perfect cast too looks wise... Teresa perfect for the witch she is, Minho, Alby and Gally perfect spot on.
The only thing they missed out was Teresa and Thomas' telepathic connection and Newt (my favorite character and the reason I liked and also hated the series) he is taller and erm his leg problem and also his zany lines.
Sorry for babbling so much but IMO this series is waaaay better and definitely more interesting dystopian concept than The Hunger Games. Pity it does not have similar recognition.
What type of movie is The Maze Runner?

Reaction score
Inception - greatt movie! Mind boggling :p But what a great movie this is!
Need for Speed - really awesome movie :') Must watch.
The Heat - This movie xD You will be rolling on the floor laughing xD

Reaction score
Survival. But there's more to it. If I told you it would spoil the fun. Its similar to Hunger Games except that the people dont try to kill each other but work together to survive.
I watched The Maze Runner. I really loved that movie,the plot so unique yet very thrilling. And Newt is my favourite character too but I also loved Minho and Thomas and Chuck.

Reaction score
I watched The Maze Runner. I really loved that movie,the plot so unique yet very thrilling. And Newt is my favourite character too but I also loved Minho and Thomas and Chuck.
IKR. But the movie Newt is very different to the book Newt. But still he is likeable. You will like him further too. He plays a very very important role despite Thomas being the main guy. Until....
He somehow I dont know how or why (maybe the name) his character reminded me of Nibz when I was reading the book. Very weird.

Reaction score
IKR. But the movie Newt is very different to the book Newt. But still he is likeable. You will like him further too. He plays a very very important role despite Thomas being the main guy. Until....
He somehow I dont know how or why (maybe the name) his character reminded me of Nibz when I was reading the book. Very weird.
He is very cute not to mention his beautiful accent. I havent read the novels butI love him here. Nibz..Newt..seriously? ;)

Reaction score
He is very cute not to mention his beautiful accent. I havent read the novels butI love him here. Nibz..Newt..seriously? ;)
Their similarities start from the letter N and end at being 4 lettered names to me because I dont even know anything about Nibz so I cant say much about it.