• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
Again a reminder to everyone posting here.
There's no point in just posting movie names. The thread is about sharing your views about the movies you've watched. "You" Rating them.
If I want I can simply google movie genres. I 'll get the names. Whats the fun and point in just naming movies here?

Reaction score
Btw.
The Man in the Iron Mask. 9/10
I dont know why... but these days Ive gone all Leo Di Caprio. And if one wants to watch Leo play two contrasting roles in one movie, this is it. And he's done is it so brilliantly. And there are the famous musketeers... D'Artaganan, Aramis, Athos and Porthos. And there is so much drama, excitement, and elements of surprise. And there was the ever witty Jeremy Irons. And personally I love stuff about twins and princes.... :D So this was the movie for me I could say.
All for one. And one for all. :D

Reaction score
Horror: The Possession
Rating: 8/10
Pretty much one of the few good horror movies out there, The Possession retains to the time when horror had logic, and roots in ancient mysticism. It abandons the use of cheap scares for a straightforward storyline and good ol' scaretactics. The ending pretty much makes the movie even more delightable. This is one movie which every horror fanatic must watch.

Reaction score
anyone for DBZ???:cool: i loved battle of gods (i knw its anime but still) and yeah i'm 17 and i still love DBZ :rolleyes:
BTW my all time fav is inception 9.2/10, pure brilliance, cant w8 for intersteller..!!:X3: