• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
#ApartFromMovies :3
Who has watched the tv-series of Sherlock Holmes? :')
that BBC one right??? well the BBC one is absolutely a beast of a series.. :D:D and if u havent seen s3 e3 yet, lemme tell u there is HUGE surprise waiting 4 u at the end there.. and after that finish, i guarantee u wouldn't be able to bear the wait for s4 :p:p

Reaction score
Bond 24 announced..!!
Title: Spectre.
Cast: Daniel Craig, Christoph Waltz, Ralph Fiennes, Dave Bautista, Andrew scott.
Release: Nov 2015.

Reaction score
In the book he is actually supposed to be having a foot injury from attempted suicide and not good looking. And he is also somewhat harsh not so friendly. He was the only character they got wrong in the movie.

I think that is it.
Btw did you figure out the reasoning behind the weird names?
Tell me of movies like The Maze Runner other than Hunger Games.

Reaction score
The Condemned - 8.0/10.

Pretty action-packed with a decent plot. However, the ending wasn't appealing and kinda abrupt, which ruins more than a few things. :D

Reaction score
Anyone suggest me some good movies please..!!
Genres: action, comedy, romance!!
Watch the Princess Bride (1987) ..... The name sounds very girly and stuff but believe me its really good. Its funny, has some fancy cool swordplay and yes there is the usual princess. But its AWESOME! I really enjoyed watching it.

Also watch the Three Musketeers (2011). It has all you asked for action, comedy and romance... (great cast too)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some of my favorites:
The A- Team
Into the Wild
Vertical Limit
Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III

Last edited:
Reaction score