• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My bestfriend is leaving me...help!!!!!

Reaction score
How about locking your self in a room, think about all the times you have spent together, maybe that will help you decide how you could make it memorable. :confused:

Reaction score
How about locking your self in a room, think about all the times you have spent together, maybe that will help you decide how you could make it memorable. :confused:
But that will just make me cry... maybe Ill lock my friend and I in the room.... then we could be alone and together for a long time doing crazy stuff... nice idea dude...:)

Reaction score
I dont know what I think I can do thats why I created the topic.... I forgive you for your so many do's :p

u wanna know wat i did at ma last day......

we had a driver nd we went to several places makin videos of each oder at all timezzzz....(we both had cameras!!) dey were bout 3 GB LONG (CAN U BELIVE IT??) but fer frenddzzzz....dats nuthin!!

we had many laughs as we told each oder bout wat we had done all dese yrs together!!! (nd it was bein recorded!!)

but i think dat widnt be possible fer u...

Reaction score
I have been through it too, but it annoys you more when the other person forgets your existence. (n) :mad:

I nvr experienced dat feeling dat sm1 let me down (evry frend ov mine likes me sooo muc.....nd i like dem too!!!)......but i kno it must feel horrible/////

Reaction score

we had a driver nd we went to several places makin videos of each oder at all timezzzz....(we both had cameras!!) dey were bout 3 GB LONG (CAN U BELIVE IT??) but fer frenddzzzz....dats nuthin!!

we had many laughs as we told each oder bout wat we had done all dese yrs together!!! (nd it was bein recorded!!)

Well this dude has a brilliant idea. And yes cry, that will allow you to think clearly.

Reaction score

OMG thats so sweet/.... what do you mean its not possible for me????? Do you guys still talk to each other????

Reaction score
OMG thats so sweet/.... what do you mean its not possible for me????? Do you guys still talk to each other????

i mean u cant hire a driver nd go out alone....

AND YESS>>>>>HOW CUD WE POSSIBLY NOT
we were together fer 13.65 yrs!!!