• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My bestfriend is leaving me...help!!!!!

Reaction score
Hi y`all my bff is goin away :cry: .... I want to make the last day of us bein together special...any ideas?

Reaction score
Go to a place where you too can spend time together. Promise to meet again too ;) :) and contacting afterwards. Eat out and have a lovely time...... a time that you and your friend should remember for years to come......... :)

:ROFLMAO:, hmh makin it special will help but if you two are really good friends then even a walk in the park would become memorable.

Reaction score
Go to a place where you too can spend time together. Promise to meet again too ;) :) and contacting afterwards. Eat out and have a lovely time...... a time that you and your friend should remember for years to come......... :)
But its kind of hard to have a lovely time, because we are all very sad that shes going away, and the more the fun we will have now the more we will miss her then...

Reaction score
But its kind of hard to have a lovely time, because we are all very sad that shes going away, and the more the fun we will have now the more we will miss her then...

well, its a now or never kinda thing!!......so its ur choice!!

Reaction score
well, u dont want smthin too exciting and u want to Do anything memorable.......wat else do u think u can do??

(sry fer so many "do"s) :p
I dont know what I think I can do thats why I created the topic.... I forgive you for your so many do's :p