• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My Drawings ^_^

Reaction score
ZaqZainab : Hi. First of all you have a beautiful name Zainab and your drawings are simply awesome. Definitely a 10/10... Keep going (y)
maryam fatima Your drawings as well are really nice. keep going girl (y) and your name fatima, reminds me of somebody close to me.

Girls since you draw so well and i guess you are from Pakistan and/or from an asian background, do you also do mehendi designs?

Reaction score
ZaqZainab : Hi. First of all you have a beautiful name Zainab and your drawings are simply awesome. Definitely a 10/10... Keep going (y)
maryam fatima Your drawings as well are really nice. keep going girl (y) and your name fatima, reminds me of somebody close to me.

Girls since you draw so well and i guess you are from Pakistan and/or from an asian background, do you also do mehendi designs?
I can't even hold the mehdi cone properly :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

yes i do ;)

Reaction score
w

ell thanks a lot for the compliment :) but why not eyes? :D
Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, "Those who will receive the most severe punishment from Allah on the Day of Resurrection will be painters (of living objects).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Sorry for going off topic. Couldn't view ur wall.

Reaction score
Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, "Those who will receive the most severe punishment from Allah on the Day of Resurrection will be painters (of living objects).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Sorry for going off topic. Couldn't view ur wall.
why did you say eyes?

Reaction score
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 835 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar

Allah's Apostle said, "Those who make these pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and it will be said to them. 'Make alive what you have created.'"
Volume 7, Book 63, Number 259 :
Narrated by Abu Juhaifa

The Prophet cursed the lady who practices tattooing and the one who gets herself tattooed, and one who eats (takes) Riba' (usury) and the one who gives it. And he prohibited taking the price of a dog, and the money earned by prostitution, and cursed the makers of pictures.
That's the reason why I left drawing ages ago.