• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My Drawings ^_^

Reaction score
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 835 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar

Allah's Apostle said, "Those who make these pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and it will be said to them. 'Make alive what you have created.'"
Volume 7, Book 63, Number 259 :
Narrated by Abu Juhaifa

The Prophet cursed the lady who practices tattooing and the one who gets herself tattooed, and one who eats (takes) Riba' (usury) and the one who gives it. And he prohibited taking the price of a dog, and the money earned by prostitution, and cursed the makers of pictures.

Reaction score
Awesome :)
i am also a good sketcher but not of darwing of humans... i mainly draw of nature and other things :) :)
i mainly do with crayons coz i am almost perfect at shadings what about you?
(y)
I make everything from nature, anime, real life to 3D.....
I suck at shading that's the reason i work on pop art
I also suck at making teeth but other than that i am pretty much average

Reaction score
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 835 :
Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar

Allah's Apostle said, "Those who make these pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and it will be said to them. 'Make alive what you have created.'"
Volume 7, Book 63, Number 259 :
Narrated by Abu Juhaifa

The Prophet cursed the lady who practices tattooing and the one who gets herself tattooed, and one who eats (takes) Riba' (usury) and the one who gives it. And he prohibited taking the price of a dog, and the money earned by prostitution, and cursed the makers of pictures.
I replied on the post you posted on my wall