• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

my result

Reaction score
I dont think anyone will see ur percentages as on they won't be printed on the final certificates. So get them rechecked. The result is fine. Not bad.

Reaction score
it's your hardluck that you recieved all B's on 78 and 79 :(

i would recomend you to recheck your papers in which you got 79 % :)

secondly, result is not bad it's good but not awsome :)

Reaction score
ur result shows that ur a good student but luck didnt accompany u. just go on now, and work hard to get better grades in A levels.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
I dont think anyone will see ur percentages as on they won't be printed on the final certificates.
I just got my final certificate yesterday and the percentages were written but there were no percentages in the breakup results

Reaction score
amazon said:
hamidali391 said:
I dont think anyone will see ur percentages as on they won't be printed on the final certificates.
I just got my final certificate yesterday and the percentages were written but there were no percentages in the breakup results

that wont be your final certificate i guess
because on final certificate NO percentages are wtitten it is confrmed

are you private candidate ?
and the original statement of entry is with light yellow backgrouund are you havin one like it??

Reaction score
You must have gotten the PURPLE coloured result. And thats nt the finall result. You'll get a certificate that is brown in colour and as far as i know there won't be any percentages on it

Reaction score
I am not a private candidate and, yes, my certificate is yellowish and not purple.

Reaction score
I am really sorry. You guys were right about the certificate having no percentages because I got the very original one just today.This was my first examination so excuse me. :cry:

Reaction score
hey... i got my result.. frm school.. printed one... on a4..
i want to ask that when will i get my statement of result original one??
and certificate??

Reaction score
I GOT A B IN MATHS AT 79 PERCENT SHOULD I GO FOR RECHECKING PLZ SUGGEST ME, AND ALSO TELL ME WHATS THE PROCEDURE OF RECHECKING..

Reaction score
just download maths paper from this site and see the marking scheme
compare the marking schemes with the answers which you wrote in the paper , if you think your answers are of level A grade then Go for re-checking
but chances still would be 50 % -50 %

secondly,there are three types of re-checking in cambridge and you must have complete nformation about all the types before snding you paper to be re-checked :)

Reaction score
20 september was the last date for the rechecking submission
now you cant send them fo rechecking :(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I think u r mistaken ...the form i got ..had the last date 28th and i gave it around 25th September :)
Anyways dates still gone!!

Reaction score
Nai Uxzir Bhai the deadline was 30th sept...My Dad is in england nd he confirmed it frm der ...
30th sept was evn written in the book which is given toe very Centre By c i e eveyyear..
So yea da deadline was 30th sept but dats evn gone now

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i guess it might be different according to the areas!

Reaction score
check the form it's clearly written that last date for entries are 20 september 2010 :)