• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My result

Reaction score
I got my AS levels results for three subjects:
Biology - c(c)
Mathematics - a(a)
Physics - a(a)

I know my results are really bad, but can I still score A* or A in A levels in Biology especially?

Reaction score
I got my AS levels results for three subjects:
Biology - c(c)
Mathematics - a(a)
Physics - a(a)

I know my results are really bad, but can I still score A* or A in A levels in Biology especially?
It depends if the c you scored has markds close to B if so if you score an A with upper boundries in A2 there might be chances for a A but i highly doubt chances for an A*

Reaction score
Is my overall AS levels result good? But, can you tell me by percentage the chances for me scoring A or A*

Reaction score
You know, my school didn't do any practise for paper 31, the experiments. Could that be the reason I was effected? Should I report that to CIE?

Reaction score
You know, my school didn't do any practise for paper 31, the experiments. Could that be the reason I was effected? Should I report that to CIE?

not CIE's fault mate, your school is incompetent and its not their responsibility. should complain to the school to ensure it doesn't happen again. as for your results they're good man why are you so worried? getting from C to A* will be difficult but not impossible, I know two people who went from a D to A in Chemistry. Congrats on the two A's

Reaction score

You scored great. Your average is astonishing. Just more hard work next year, and it is possible..

Reaction score
i got 3C's in phy chem nd maths AS. Really shocked and sad,never expected such grades,the least i expected was B's but :cry: ,i was excellent till O lev. What can i do now :(? saw the threshold nd still believe that wud hav gotten B's,the examiner dont had mercy on my papers :cry:

Reaction score
i got 3C's in phy chem nd maths AS. Really shocked and sad,never expected such grades,the least i expected was B's but :cry: ,i was excellent till O lev. What can i do now :(? saw the threshold nd still believe that wud hav gotten B's,the examiner dont had mercy on my papers :cry:
I think of that myself, too! I think i deserved B in both Math and Physics, while i was handed over D in physics and an E in Math !! I don't know where the source of the problem is ... I'm questing for a way to glance over my papers to see what mistakes have i done. Anyhow, C isn't bad.. you can still rectify that in the A2 level with hard work and determination !

Reaction score
I think of that myself, too! I think i deserved B in both Math and Physics, while i was handed over D in physics and an E in Math !! I don't know where the source of the problem is ... I'm questing for a way to glance over my papers to see what mistakes have i done. Anyhow, C isn't bad.. you can still rectify that in the A2 level with hard work and determination !
I can feel you my brother, i can completely imagine wat u r going thru. regarding u having a glance at ur papers,u shall contact ur school and ask ur teachers ,they might do something or else contact the british council directly but they will definitely charge a fee, m planning to give the exams again dis oct/nov but idk the extra amount they charge for late registration,if its expensive then i might not giv the exams now cuz i cant risk my parents hard earned money again :cry:.

Reaction score
Re
I can feel you my brother, i can completely imagine wat u r going thru. regarding u having a glance at ur papers,u shall contact ur school and ask ur teachers ,they might do something or else contact the british council directly but they will definitely charge a fee, m planning to give the exams again dis oct/nov but idk the extra amount they charge for late registration,if its expensive then i might not giv the exams now cuz i cant risk my parents hard earned money again :cry:.
If u are re-appearing then the last date of registration is in sept i think u still have time