• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MYTH OR TRUTH : MUST READ

Reaction score
LUMS and IBA are situated in Lahore and Karachi respectively and are leading business schools in Pakistan.
Well you cannot say that it is definite, but yes, the competition level is a high mark, so you need to have good O'level grades with a very good LCAT performance.

Reaction score
Yea True. But I don't know how someone with 4 A's in O levels got in as well :/

Reaction score
So exceptions can exist. But they formally require a minimum of 6 A's to be eligible.

Reaction score
yeah, i have hardly heard anyone getting into these universities with less than 6A's.

Reaction score
I heard that a person with straight B's got into LUMS on the basis of a very good LCAT score. :O

Reaction score
^Yes, from a teacher who instructs and prepares students for LCAT.

Reaction score
Yea it is true. I have quite a bunch of people who got into lums on the base of very average/even below average results. Standards are falling, everyone needs more money these days :D

Reaction score
But my senior got into lums very easily with a score of 2020 but
i cant so i am a bit worried, and regarding the competion i think its increasing

Reaction score
And why'd you think you can't? don't show this attitude that u can't. Ofcourse you can, and u will... Best of luck!

Reaction score
Well eveyone has his limitations he prepared the SAT for 3 months and i had to prepare in 24 days but still improved from 1370 to 1900+, and now just a week is left