• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

naat and naat reciters or quran reciters!

Reaction score
Sheikh Saud ash Shuraim
Sheikh Abdur Rahman as Sudais
Sheikh Sad Al Ghamidi
Sheikh Nasir Al Qattami
Sheikh Muhammad Al Luhaidan
Sheikh Salah Budair
Sheikh Mishary Al Afasy
Sheikh Salah Bukhatir
^^^ My best list

I cant wait for Ramadaan to start out in Makkah.... I'm dying to watch the Taraweeh prayers!

Reaction score
Salam!! Yes he "Was" pretty good, but he uses music in his work due to which we should not listen to those. Coz music is haram in Islam. Hope you get it.

ur right n so does yusuf islam use music but the lyrics r amazing so if u find one without music do share

Reaction score
fr those u understand urdu u need to listen to qassedah hassan bin sabit by anas
n who get punjabi u need to listen to halima mai tera muqadra tou sadqah

Reaction score
a short biography when the prophet saws was in madinah a group of non believer poets came n did some poetry(against islam n fr there side) so prophet saws called hassan bin sabit who answered them in these beautiful words it was such that the prophet got of the member (where imaam giives khutbah) n told hassan bin sabit to sit there
srry couldnt upload its showing error

R0m@n_97 Shah... aquablue Nazahat Era areeba fatima knowitall10 1357911 ZKhanXZ avenger Raweeha post to rst usamakhalid asma tareen fiz34

Reaction score
a short biography when the prophet saws was in madinah a group of non believer poets came n did some poetry(against islam n fr there side) so prophet saws called hassan bin sabit who answered them in these beautiful words it was such that the prophet got of the member (where imaam giives khutbah) n told hassan bin sabit to sit there
srry couldnt upload its showing error

R0m@n_97 Shah... aquablue Nazahat Era areeba fatima knowitall10 1357911 ZKhanXZ avenger Raweeha post to rst usamakhalid asma tareen
Welll.... It worked 4 me..