• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need an advise !!

Reaction score
one of my friend, she want to give a-level biology exam in this october-november session. she recently took this decission. i want to knw whether she can finish both as and a2 course of biology within 4 month..? IS IT POSSIBLE?... she is too confident! ..... what do u guys think ?? please give ur coments abt it :)

Reaction score
one of my friend, she want to give a-level biology exam in this october-november session. she recently took this decission. i want to knw whether she can finish both as and a2 course of biology within 4 month..? IS IT POSSIBLE?... she is too confident! ..... what do u guys think ?? please give ur coments abt it :)
I honestly dony think that any subject can be given with 4 months preparation and that too both as and A2
I really don't think so people who give both as and a2 together mostly screw up the exam

Reaction score

I honestly dony think that any subject can be given with 4 months preparation and that too both as and A2
I really don't think so people who give both as and a2 together mostly screw up the exam
I did it for physics As course in two months, and I am sure I'll end up with A or may be B coz time thingy.... And if you dedicate yourself to study, no one can stop you giving A :)

Reaction score
shes havin it as main or subsidiary subject?
if its subsidiary its quite possible to complete within 4 months but it needs really hard work.
my friend too is havin As and A2 at same time n shes doin it for all subjects so its not impossible :)