• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need English Help!

Reaction score
AOA everyone. My English grammar is poor and i don't know tenses so well. But i have good vocab and expression. Can you tell me of any good English teacher in Lahore or give me some useful links and give me some tips to improve on these areas.Also if you know any good book about grammar etc then do share with me. i will appreciate your cooperation. Thanks a lot.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Use Grammer Builder series by Amin, Eravelly and Ibrahim!

Reaction score
why dont u do this since u love cricket (im sure u do :p )

Start writing reports on some cricket matches youll learn and then improve grammar as well u could type it on the computer and get it checked here or u could give it to any of ur relatives or family member who knows english like it was yesterday.
I used this method a year ago but i used to write reports on Football matches :p .And yes the english improved.
you could give it a go so try it.And yeah start developing past tenses by speaking in english or yeah reading newspapers even if only the sports section that is if ur newspaper comes in english :p .
With the past tense developed then u can also write other things like essays.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
why dont u do this since u love cricket (im sure u do :p )

Start writing reports on some cricket matches youll learn and then improve grammar as well u could type it on the computer and get it checked here or u could give it to any of ur relatives or family member who knows english like it was yesterday.
I used this method a year ago but i used to write reports on Football matches :p .And yes the english improved.
you could give it a go so try it.And yeah start developing past tenses by speaking in english or yeah reading newspapers even if only the sports section that is if ur newspaper comes in english :p .
With the past tense developed then u can also write other things like essays.

Ahan dats good way to improve your writing skills...yeah i am passionate bout cricket and yes i do write on my page on facebook and have wrote sports articles for newspaper. I have a good command on speaking English but don't have the exceptional writing skills. Need to develop reading habit, and the usage of punctuation in writing is also essential... i know it's not a big deal and is manageable . have to put some practice