• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help AICT and Marine Science

Reaction score
Hello fellow XPF member,

As the title says i need help regarding marine science and AICT at Alevel.

1) My first question is that can i manage Marine science at A level given that i belong to a commerce group and i would be attempting it this oct/nov?
i mentioned commerce since i didnt had chem, bio and phy! so would that mean that coping with marine science would not be possible? is it an advance subject based on phy, chem and bio?

2)Since i would be also attempting A level AICT this Oct/Nov could guys please highlight me resources available for the subject such as name of endorsed books, reference books, resource websites e.t.c?

3) Besides marine science and AICT could you guys please mention the resources available for preparation of A level Thinking skills(already attempted AS)?

P.S: I had 13 subjects in o level and have already attempted 5 AS level subjects including Socio, maths, Eco, Thinking skills and Psychology! (just to give an idea of my IQ level or whatever you call it :crazy: )

Reaction score
For AICT, you must have the Cambridge endorsed book... it will help you for both the theory and practical papers

Reaction score
Dude is endorsed book available here in Pakistan?and do you know any others books, material that might help in preparation?

Reaction score
Has all xtremepaper members gone asleep! :shock: ...... i mean has no one appeared for these papers recently. Man i m so upset :cry:

Reaction score
For Marine Science you will have to make notes for each term in the syllabus by using google.