• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Help AS Level! Chemistry and Physics!

Reaction score
Hello guys I need help asap regarding chemistry and physics is there any youtube channel or any revision material for chemistry and physics or notes from start to the end of all chapters? please refer me to!

:( I just can't understand chemistry at all :|

Reaction score
well AS chem can b bit of a burden....
why not use www.chemguide.co.uk for notes per specification <-----totally the best recourse u cud find.
n if u wana view video tutorials for chem on youtube, Brightstorm chemistry,physics,bio r best to view per topic.
http://www.s-cool.co.uk/is best 4 rev for both chem n physics.....u can furthermore download guides for both chem n physics available on this website.
hope this helped :) goodluck.

Reaction score
Hello guys I need help asap regarding chemistry and physics is there any youtube channel or any revision material for chemistry and physics or notes from start to the end of all chapters? please refer me to!

:( I just can't understand chemistry at all :|
bro have u downloaded my presentation.!!
and u can visit khanacademy.org it's very useful.......!