• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need help iam worried for my exams :(

Reaction score
iam igcse student and taking commerce subject my english is very week for accouting ant business and my exams are going to start in beginning of may...iam just so worried abt my grades that what iam going to score :(
i just want to score A only in three subjects accounting ,business and IT...
i just need some help and advice from the topper students please help me :(

Reaction score
iam igcse student and taking commerce subject my english is very week for accouting ant business and my exams are going to start in beginning of may...iam just so worried abt my grades that what iam going to score :(

This is the best Gsce IT website you'll find on the internet, trust me. http://www.teach-ict.com/gcse/gcse_topics.html

Reaction score
Hey dnt panic....U do not need to be that much good for subjects like accounting and business studies...In Accounting good english is not needed for the mathematical part...Just understand and memorize the formats..And for the theory part..I'm sure that u are at least capable of understanding the MCQs and writing the theories..If u r weak then u can Memorize the theories....Just keep ur concept about the double entry system and that's the key to success for Accounting..And if u panic and become nervous then u'll be unable to come up with good grades...So just stay calm and practice hard...And about ICT...The subject is quite easy...It contains the things with which we are already very much familiar and it has a great use in our everyday life....So u can easily get an A in that..Just memorize the definitions..And about Business studies.....If u are good in understanding the concepts of Accounting then U can easily do well in Business studies..And plz dnt loose ur self confidence...keep faith in urself and work hard..There is still a looot of time..I'm sure that U'll be able to come up with good grades..:)

Reaction score
Even if your English is not that well, I believe you should be capable of scoring well in ICT, as long as you focus. Luckily, the practical part makes up 60% of the total mark, so as long as you are confident with your computer skills, you can easily gain all the 60% offered. In terms of the theory part, more than half of it is filling in the blanks, matching and true/false. Nevertheless, there is a part where you have to write explanations and definitions, and these depend on your memorization.

However, Business Studies P2 needs English, but not that much though. As long as your ideas are clear and understandable, they will accept your answers. Plus, Business can be answered by personal information that are not mentioned in any book.

By the way, I am a student of both subjects and I live in U.A.E, so I can always help you. :)

Reaction score
I'm no topper I'm somewhat you in those 3 subjects lol, but trust me commerce can be quite easy. A? I'm pretty sure you can go for an A*! It's commerce, not that difficult, you still have enough time to do what you need to build your confidence up! Just focus on Bussiness you have to write alot! Account memorize the format!

Reaction score
A can easily be achieved in commerce not that difficult so dont panic just work hard english does not matter very much :)