• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Help In Biology and Chemistry.

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I am new to Xtremepapers forum but have been using past papers from this webpage very helpful. I was wondering if you guys can help me I am very weak in Biology(0610) & Chemistry(0620) I need tips and tricks and a lot more. Thanks for reading my thread :) .

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I am new to Xtremepapers forum but have been using past papers from this webpage very helpful. I was wondering if you guys can help me I am very weak in Biology(0610) & Chemistry(0620) I need tips and tricks and a lot more. Thanks for reading my thread :) .

you can see u tube videos for each specific chapter if u want they are available for all subjects

Reaction score
you can see u tube videos for each specific chapter if u want they are available for all subjects
Thanks for the reply and I will, is there any channel you know that gives good explanation, will try to find myself but if you have any please reply.