• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help in O Levels Pakistan Studies

Reaction score
I need to know about Pakistan Studies (History and Geography).

How many questions are there in each paper and what's the marking criteria?

Asking because I've to appear privately :)

Reaction score
How many points do we have to explain in 3 and 5 marks question of Geography?

I think 3 points right?
What about history?

Reaction score
well m appearin fr it privately too, n as far as i hv gone thru the sub, i blieve dat fr 5 mrks question, min 3 point n its btr to gv 5 if u hv more in mind...its btr to nt leave nethn to chance since its pak;st, u never know no wat xactly do dey want -_-

Reaction score
well m appearin fr it provately too, n as far as i hv gone thru the sub, i blieve dat fr 5 mrks question, min 3 point n its btr to gv 5 if u hv more in mind...its btr to nt leave nethn to chance since its pak;st, u never know no wat dey xactly do dey want -_-

You do know if you read the marking schemes and understand the questions for what they're asking for and try to avoid any unnecessary details. (=

Reaction score
You do know if you read the marking schemes and understand the questions for what they're asking for and try to avoid any unnecessary details. (=
haha i hv read the marking schemes or the the answers given in redspot guides n i hv noticed alot of thngs dat dey ryt which a student wudn't normally know...dats y i said u must ryt wat u cn :)

Reaction score
haha i hv read the marking schemes or the the answers given in redspot guides n i hv noticed alot of thngs dat dey ryt which a student wudn't normally know...dats y i said u must ryt wat u cn :)

Answers in the Redspot books are the worst. NEVER read them. NEVER ever. Just consult the marking schemes and perhaps three different books at least. (specifically talking about Pakistan Studies, history)

Reaction score
Answers in the Redspot books are the worst. NEVER read them. NEVER ever. Just consult the marking schemes and perhaps three different books at least. (specifically talking about Pakistan Studies, history)
oh no....plz say u r jokin??? >_< I hv been HIGHLY relying on the redspot guide!! for geography, though....n i hvnt strtd wid history yet, so i'll try to go wid ur advice fr dat prt...wat else do u suggest???

Reaction score
oh no....plz say u r jokin??? >_< I hv been HIGHLY relying on the redspot guide!! for geography, though....n i hvnt strtd wid history yet, so i'll try to go wid ur advice fr dat prt...wat else do u suggest???

Just go with the past papers and marking schemes. They're the best revision guides you can possibly have. When are you appearing?

Reaction score
the best way of preparing geography is to read its mark scheme over and over again.....this way ur mind will definately set like that and u will able to think like that as required in markscheme....further consult the mark scheme topic wise along with the text book ie. huma naz sethi .......I think this is the best way to prepare geography and to score higher marks ...

Reaction score
Just go with the past papers and marking schemes. They're the best revision guides you can possibly have. When are you appearing?
m appearin in dis oct/nov session...i m already dun wid all oder pprs in the previous may/june session fr which the result wil b out shortly...

Reaction score
the best way of preparing geography is to read its mark scheme over and over again.....this way ur mind will definately set like that and u will able to think like that as required in markscheme....further consult the mark scheme topic wise along with the text book ie. huma naz sethi .......I think this is the best way to prepare geography and to score higher marks ...
hmmm well m preparing from the huma naz sethi bk itself, so as per ur suddestion, i shall refer the marking schemes frm now on aswell...thnx :)

Reaction score
hmmm well m preparing from the huma naz sethi bk itself, so as per ur suddestion, i shall refer the marking schemes frm now on aswell...thnx :)
yup exactly ...and most of the topics are interlinked so u must prepare them simultaneously ...eg industries,trade and transport are interlinked so u must prepare them first ...similarly come agriculture and climate that are also interlinked ....so if u prepare in this way definately will u feel easy and hardly u can prepare geography in 10-15 days .....

Reaction score
yup exactly ...and most of the topics are interlinked so u must prepare them simultaneously ...eg industries,trade and transport are interlinked so u must prepare them first ...similarly come agriculture and climate that are also interlinked ....so if u prepare in this way definately will u feel easy and hardly u can prepare geography in 10-15 days .....
I lyk hw u put it so nycly so i wud find it easy...cud u plz inbox me the chps u feel r linked in geography? I reli think ur way myt help me alot

Reaction score
guys if u need geography past papers u need to go for stallion past papers. Epiphany is right.redspot is not a good guide as the answers are mostly not up to o level standard at all!