• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need help in xtreme papers..it is IMP

Reaction score
someone perverted posted smth ultimitly dsgusting n pervered in my topic 'bio doubts..here..everyone'
And i can't even enter my topic bcuz am disgusted so can someone report him or tell the moderaters...cuz am new n i dunno wat to do abt it.. :(

Sorry didn't mean to spam. But plz help

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
someone perverted posted smth ultimitly dsgusting n pervered in my topic 'bio doubts..here..everyone'
And i can't even enter my topic bcuz am disgusted so can someone report him or tell the moderaters...cuz am new n i dunno wat to do abt it.. :(

Sorry didn't mean to spam. But plz help

Yeah, it was cooldude something, a topic has already been created in order to get him banned. He hasn't posted on page 4 and 5, so you can check them, if you need something copied from earlier pages, I will do it for you :)

Reaction score
ohh, if he gets banned his posts shud get deleted as well right..i mean urghh why are some ppl so sickminded..its a study forum for the love of God..he got on my nerve
Thnx for the offer is just that ppl asked questions i wanted to see the answers or contribute with my answer..i will wait until its all clear...^~^

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
ohh, if he gets banned his posts shud get deleted as well right..i mean urghh why are some ppl so sickminded..its a study forum for the love of God..he got on my nerve
Thnx for the offer is just that ppl asked questions i wanted to see the answers or contribute with my answer..i will wait until its all clear...^~^

I understand :D. It was just cause I answered most of the questions myself xD.

Reaction score
hehe..well u r a good person :D
I couldn't sit on my pc yesterday got busted by my parents.., long story, n then i said ya lemme open the post on my phone n i flip thru the pages n bam i find that stupid perverted thing...am like ahhhh, i threw the phone on the bed...lol
U might be wondering y am writing all that...i myself don't know..lol xD

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
hehe..well u r a good person :D
I couldn't sit on my pc yesterday got busted by my parents.., long story, n then i said ya lemme open the post on my phone n i flip thru the pages n bam i find that stupid perverted thing...am like ahhhh, i threw the phone on the bed...lol
U might be wondering y am writing all that...i myself don't know..lol xD

Fair enough. Posts have been deleted now :p

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
u sure..so like nothin horrible on page 3 or 4..ok amma check it out later

Nope, the moderators deleted the posts pretty quick :D