• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need help...plz.

Reaction score
heelo guys..

I need some help.

I am in my AS rite now and i have taken subjects like Maths(AL),Physics,Chemistry...............

I am planign to give SAT 1 in this january.....so can you plz guide me how shud i prepare fr SAT 1...i have started doing some model test...but i need some help regarding essay..

And another thing i am plang to give AL maths too... so will I be able to cope up with all these thing>
??
or shud i drop any 1?

Plz help me...

Reaction score
heelo guys..

I need some help.

I am in my AS rite now and i have taken subjects like Maths(AL),Physics,Chemistry...............

I am planign to give SAT 1 in this january.....so can you plz guide me how shud i prepare fr SAT 1...i have started doing some model test...but i need some help regarding essay..

And another thing i am plang to give AL maths too... so will I be able to cope up with all these thing>
??
or shud i drop any 1?

Plz help me...
You have taken a very sensible and prudent decision to take SAT 1 in your AS level...I am in AS too and will be appearing IN NOVEMBER for SAT 1..
Your subjects choice is not that difficult as they are almost very common.. but TRUST me on this "your AS grades are far much important than SAT so never compromise"
As far as preparation is concerned, start learning SAT words( at least 2000 words) from Barrons and more preferably, Word Smart 1 and 2..The one and only short route to high score(above 2200) is practise tests.Do as many practise tests as you can to get yourself acquainted with how SAT is alike..
Do practise tests from Barrons, Princeton review ,Macgraw Hillz, Kaplan and above all College Board 10 practise tests :)
Hope it helped :p

Reaction score
You have taken a very sensible and prudent decision to take SAT 1 in your AS level...I am in AS too and will be appearing IN NOVEMBER for SAT 1..
Your subjects choice is not that difficult as they are almost very common.. but TRUST me on this "your AS grades are far much important than SAT so never compromise"
As far as preparation is concerned, start learning SAT words( at least 2000 words) from Barrons and more preferably, Word Smart 1 and 2..The one and only short route to high score(above 2200) is practise tests.Do as many practise tests as you can to get yourself acquainted with how SAT is alike..
Do practise tests from Barrons, Princeton review ,Macgraw Hillz, Kaplan and above all College Board 10 practise tests :)
Hope it helped :p
thnx for the help ....

But one more thing whch subjects are u planign to take in ur AS??

and wht do u thnk shud i go for Al maths or As maths?

Reaction score
Depends on you , if you are planning to take Further Mathematics, do AL maths first followed by F.M.......But if you wanna do simple maths. Take AS maths and do A2 Matsh in the next year. This will reduce burden on you :)
BTW, i have Physics Chem Maths Economics and Thinking Skills

Reaction score
Depends on you , if you are planning to take Further Mathematics, do AL maths first followed by F.M.......But if you wanna do simple maths. Take AS maths and do A2 Matsh in the next year. This will reduce burden on you :)
BTW, i have Physics Chem Maths Economics and Thinking Skills
ur subject choice deems that we should keep in touch :p