• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help regarding computer studies

can You Help Me?

• Total voters
Reaction score
guys i need notes,past papers and marking schemes of COMPUTER STUDIES A.T.P
and also need some help regarding my computer project
plzzzzz help me
having very short time period

Reaction score
Give me a link !
You mean all the details about the tables is not allowed !
Common bro, help me here :(

Reaction score
Give me a link !
You mean all the details about the tables is not allowed !
Common bro, help me here :(
Check out what the examiner said for the project section!
Yeah and u knw my documentor was of 600 pages! And all of these pages went to waste! My total pages were 1104.

Attachments

• 7010_s11_er.pdf
    909.9 KB · Views: 25
Reaction score
Thank you very very very much !
Could you please give me some more information about what to do and how to do it ? I desperately need !

Reaction score
As in?
U can get all the installation steps of the windows from internet; same goes for Microsoft Office.
btw, mind telling me which version of office did u use?

Reaction score
Does it matter which version I use ? Can I use Access 2000 ? If we just use print screens then what will be the difference between User Documentation and Technical Documentation ? What about implementation ? Do we include print screens there as well ?

Reaction score
Yes it does. Its up to you to use any u desire but the screen shots should match ur version and the windows ur using.
Implementations should contain method of implementation and screen shots

Reaction score
Thank you soo much Salman.
You've been a real help.
---
I still don't know what to write in the programming section. What if I just use the code used by some other projects and adjust it for my system ?

Reaction score
Thank you soo much Salman.
You've been a real help.
---
I still don't know what to write in the programming section. What if I just use the code used by some other projects and adjust it for my system ?
no! u have to give the coding for Forms and reports
do this go to the design view, right click, code builder! there u go! :)

Reaction score
That won't be considered cheating will it?
How can the CIE expect us to do all this programming stuff at this level?
That is NOT cheating :p
And moreover teacher's specially mine NEVER look at the examiner report. I prepared 600 pages documentor and when i read the Examiner report they told us NOT to use that automatic coding i.e: Documentor! therefore rather use the simple coding is required. Ofc CIE knowns that we haven't written this coding but they want to see the prove that candidates know how to tackle with coding and stuff.

Reaction score
That is NOT cheating :p
And moreover teacher's specially mine NEVER look at the examiner report. I prepared 600 pages documentor and when i read the Examiner report they told us NOT to use that automatic coding i.e: Documentor! therefore rather use the simple coding is required. Ofc CIE knowns that we haven't written this coding but they want to see the prove that candidates know how to tackle with coding and stuff.
True.:D
Okay so where exactly am I supposed to right click?