• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEED HELP URGENT!!!!! PLZ

Reaction score
so my computer syudies teacher told me that i had to download my project in ms acces from somewhere, edit it and then submit. But now i dont have any project have to submit until 15 april last deadline. PLZ plz help me get one
i'll be very helpful plz admin!! or i'll be ruined! :( :( :eek: :cry:

Reaction score
it had some problem and my teacher said its wrong you have to make a new one! plz help give me some link to any site to download complete database as now i can not make the database again and it is also deleted from my pc!! help

Reaction score
Well I don't think there is any site which gives thing you demand !! I m also a computer student but I'll give the paper next year !! Why don't you opt for Alternative to Project paper ??

Reaction score
Salman: don't u think itx too late, all the entries are sent to British council already.
Maratib: is it just the ms access or the analysis and design phase as well?

Reaction score
Well you should take one day out and wake up at 6:00 Am and start making the project again and finish it by 8:00 Pm in the night !!

Reaction score
guys i want do the project on student grading system or classromm managment system any help!!!!

Reaction score
Ooh, ive got an extra project on Laboratory, but I believe it would not be of any help to you.
Analysis Phase and Design Phase can be done in two days very easily. Ms Access would definitely not take you more than a hour even if it contains a lot of tables. Visual Basic might require a lot of elbow grease but its fun, I can help you with the codings though. And dun make forms on ms access coox then you will be marked out of 47 instead of 50. Spare a lot of time for Testing coox it's very important. I would recommend yoou to take past projects and rewrite in ur own words the analysis phase, system flowchart, gantt chart, evaluation coox its pretty much the same idea everywhr. One week is more than enough to complete the project.

Reaction score
Teachers have it. Only 10-30 projects go to the British Council (depending on the strength of the class) rest are with teachers.

Reaction score
No there is this marking sheet that the teachers have to fill that ensures that the teachers check each and every page of the project. Why dun u download the Computer Studies syllabus and c it for urself?
Today was apparently the last date for the submission of mark sheet. So i think projects are send on a later date. I hope itx no later than the result though.