• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need help urgently - CIE past papers + mark scheme

Reaction score
hello I am new to xtreme papers. where can I find pdf files for past cambridge checkpoint questions and mark scheme. I only saw a few specimen sheets for 2012 but I would like older papers from around 2004 and upwards. Urgent help needed. my daughter's exams is in a few months. thanks a bunch.

Reaction score
hello I am new to xtreme papers. where can I find pdf files for past cambridge checkpoint questions and mark scheme. I only saw a few specimen sheets for 2012 but I would like older papers from around 2004 and upwards. Urgent help needed. my daughter's exams is in a few months. thanks a bunch.
Thanks CaptainDanger, I was looking for past questions from 2004 upwards.

Reaction score

Reaction score
1123_s04_ms What does s means ? How to retrieve marking schemes. 5070_w04_ms_3 What does w04 mean? I could not understand! Plz help me

Reaction score
1123_s04_ms What does s means ? How to retrieve marking schemes. 5070_w04_ms_3 What does w04 mean? I could not understand! Plz help me

Use this guide :
guide.gif

Reaction score
Please I need references and other helpful material related to 1 and second year of Hijrat, Tauheed (Unity and Oneness of Allah) and Angels. If anyone has question,marking schemes related to this so plz help me.