• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help with deciding my future career

Reaction score
Hi. Currently I'm sitting for A'Level and I'm taking biology, maths and computing. I know its a weird combination of subjects but I like these subjects.. I don't know if there's any career that are related with my subjects. Please give me some opinions and advices. Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
Hi. Currently I'm sitting for A'Level and I'm taking biology, maths and computing. I know its a weird combination of subjects but I like these subjects.. I don't know if there's any career that are related with my subjects. Please give me some opinions and advices. Thank you in advance.
you got biology and Maths right?? Maybe you can take Physics and Chemistry with it then you got a combination: you can do Biomedical engineering. It deals with apparatus used in the laboratories/ hospitals or making things like robotic arms for disable people ( I don't know how else to describe it :/ ), making those things. google it.
Then this combination opens many other options for you too! Because you can go for even medical, and also engineering!
Pre- engineering : Maths and Physics and Chemistry
Pre- Medical : Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also Maths ( Maths only for Agha Khan)
And maybe you can do Computer Science from FAST with Maths and Computing, but I'm not sure.

Reaction score
With this combination, u're going nowhere in pakistan...
Either take physics or chemistry. OR both!

Reaction score
you can always go for something relaed to biology and math such , or math and computing such as accounting, you have a pretty sold combination I must say, don't undersestimate urself. you have 2 backup plans. goodluck.