• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need help with Statistics 1!

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need help with statistics 1, is there anyone who knows any useful website which may be helpful? Or else, does anyone have any notes or anything that might help? My main problem is that I have difficulty understanding which method I need to use to solve questions (e.g. binomial distribution or normal distribution etc)

Any help would be appreciated. I just want to get around 60% in the exam and I have til the 24th of may to prepare! Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need help with statistics 1, is there anyone who knows any useful website which may be helpful? Or else, does anyone have any notes or anything that might help? My main problem is that I have difficulty understanding which method I need to use to solve questions (e.g. binomial distribution or normal distribution etc)

Any help would be appreciated. I just want to get around 60% in the exam and I have til the 24th of may to prepare! Thanks!
http://www.examsolutions.co.uk/
hey.
go check out the tutorials here, they're really helpful. not just for P6 but also for P1! they have model questions and all so you can learn how to answer particular questions. :D

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I just saw it now. I had a look but it seems like the website doesn't have resources for CIE A Level exams? It says AQA, Edexcel and OCR...?
yes, the contents are almost the same. better keep checking the syllabus side by side.
good luck. :D