• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Help With Subjects Going Abroad 5 Subjects or 8?

Reaction score
I am Canadian national and i am in Pakistan at the time and i have decided to do o levels and i heard that if you have to go abroad after o level or A levels you can give 5 subjects and skip the 3 Pakistan studies Islamist and Urdu and i am kind of weak in them.. so is it true and can we do it? I am 100% sure that i have to go to Canada after o levels or a levels and someone also said even if u dont have to go u can give the 3 subjects later too. What do you guys recommend? and tell me is it better to go to Canada after o levels or a levels in medical field. Thanks in Advance :)

Reaction score
I am Canadian national and i am in Pakistan at the time and i have decided to do o levels and i heard that if you have to go abroad after o level or A levels you can give 5 subjects and skip the 3 Pakistan studies Islamist and Urdu and i am kind of weak in them.. so is it true and can we do it? I am 100% sure that i have to go to Canada after o levels or a levels and someone also said even if u dont have to go u can give the 3 subjects later too. What do you guys recommend? and tell me is it better to go to Canada after o levels or a levels in medical field. Thanks in Advance :)
if thats ur dream to go to canada fulfil it go ahead and i think it is good to study in canada even i am thinking of going to canada after my a level maybe we will meet there;)

Reaction score
give 8, so you have at least more A's and A*. Universities prefer at least 8A's