• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need islamiat help or wanna help , post here

Reaction score
Sir Irfan, the grade threshold you're talking about is set while checking the papers, with forecast grades in front of the chief examiner. They don't randomly set the grades and an A* above 95% is just ridiculous!

Reaction score
Sir Irfan, the grade threshold you're talking about is set while checking the papers, with forecast grades in front of the chief examiner. They don't randomly set the grades and an A* above 95% is just ridiculous!
whatever boy yoman ridiculous or fanaticulous m not at liberty for to ans this k...... if am checking i will st my GT 100 to 95% do whatever u wanna do..... that's my gt.... The final GT's are done by the CIE account.......no more discussion....thank you

Reaction score
Give four examples to show Caliphs relation with other states. Answer pls. Ty sir :)

Reaction score
whatever boy yoman ridiculous or fanaticulous m not at liberty for to ans this k...... if am checking i will st my GT 100 to 95% do whatever u wanna do..... that's my gt.... The final GT's are done by the CIE account.......no more discussion....thank you
Okay sir.

Reaction score
can u tell me how many qoutes to write in a question of 10 marks and if i do ratafication(rata) of red spot past pprx would i be able to achive A*

Reaction score
can u tell me how many qoutes to write in a question of 10 marks and if i do ratafication(rata) of red spot past pprx would i be able to achive A*
Assalam-alaikum, Ansar. To achieve an A*, you definitely need to write a few quotes in every question. But it depends on the question. You might not necessarily need to quote verses or hadis if the question is about, say, Migration to Abyssinia.
And redspot pastpapers are not dependable. You should use xp.com marking schemes.
By the way, how many times are you done revising Pak.studies and Islamiat?

Reaction score

For some questions 4 Quotations are required , for some two and for some no one. For example, on important topics such as those of Question 2 of paper 1 and paper 2 usually require four quotation although with exceptions in paper 1 and paper 2 for history of compilation of quran and hadith. For Quran in legal thinking or Hadith as a source of Islamic law 4 quotations are required. For events such as battle of badr or uhad in such questions 2 quotations are required whereas for questions such as caliphs no quotations exist. You may contact me i will guide you im giving islamiat in Oct nov 2013

Reaction score
I really want help with these questions:
1. Which of the beliefs and practices of age of ignorance, were carried on by the holy prophet PBUH ?
2. Why was Islam so successful in Umar's period?

Reaction score
I really want help with these questions:
1. Which of the beliefs and practices of age of ignorance, were carried on by the holy prophet PBUH ?
2. Why was Islam so successful in Umar's period?
this is islamic religion and culture question very few people give it here so only people with some extra knowledge will be able to help
I think Bilal Aslams book covers these two questions
If it is a past paper question then look no further go straight to marking scheme and error report
hope this helps :)

Reaction score
Do we need to learn the important personalities in Prophet PBUH life? The one in farkhanda noor Muhammad's book

Reaction score
Do we need to learn the important personalities in Prophet PBUH life? The one in farkhanda noor Muhammad's book

yeah but only abu Hurairah,Abdullah bin Umar,Salman Farsi,hazrat jafar,Abu zar ghafari,Bilal,Hamza,Abu sufyan nd abu talib..............jst undrstand there importance to islam.........and a little biography!!!BTW r u givng papers.........nd which skul???

Reaction score

No need to prepare abu hurairah, or Abdullah bin umar, or salman farsi,.....................The topics covering biographies is too difficult to learn so just learn these: Ali, Umar, Abu Bakr, Usman, Zaid bin Sabit, Talha , Zubair, Abdurehman bin Auf , Hassan, Hussain, Khadija, Sawdah, Aisha, Hafsa, Bilal, Hamza, and Abu Talib.......................Just learn their biographies and nothing else.................because other than these, no biography can come................100% guaranteed............don't make things difficult for yourself.

Reaction score
yeah but only abu Hurairah,Abdullah bin Umar,Salman Farsi,hazrat jafar,Abu zar ghafari,Bilal,Hamza,Abu sufyan nd abu talib..............jst undrstand there importance to islam.........and a little biography!!!BTW r u givng papers.........nd which skul???
I am giving papers,and I don't study in Pakistan.

Reaction score
No need to prepare abu hurairah, or Abdullah bin umar, or salman farsi,.....................The topics covering biographies is too difficult to learn so just learn these: Ali, Umar, Abu Bakr, Usman, Zaid bin Sabit, Talha , Zubair, Abdurehman bin Auf , Hassan, Hussain, Khadija, Sawdah, Aisha, Hafsa, Bilal, Hamza, and Abu Talib.......................Just learn their biographies and nothing else.................because other than these, no biography can come................100% guaranteed............don't make things difficult for yourself.
JazakAllah :)

Reaction score
JazakAllah :)

Too some extent the knowledge provided is erroneous we have to work on the mentality of the cambridge examiner whether its farsela shah or nighat bajwa. Among wives, for example zainab bint jahsh is very important as she is mentioned in quran and if you go in revision checklist for 2058 there is an outcome DESCRIBE TEACHINGS ABOUT PROPHETS WIVES AS CONTAINED IN QURANIC PASSAGES so basically from this a 4 mark and 3 10 marks questions which include Aisha khadija and zainab bint jahsh RA as teachings about them addressed in 24;11-13 93;8 and 33;37 respectively. Similarly salman farsi abu hurayrah are very important topics as they are mentioned in mustafas draper book under the ten blessed companions. Questions are set from this book so if need more explanation pls inbox me it will be my pleasure to guide you

Reaction score

yar these are simply past paper questions because hafsa sawda aisha and khadija are only wives wich had come till now remember that before 2012 oct nov many of you were saying no need to do other personalities except these but the examiner gave halimah bint sadia and amina which were mentioned in checklist so pls try to guide students to right because unseen questions are always expected in the paper especially taht of oct nov

Reaction score
I have
Too some extent the knowledge provided is erroneous we have to work on the mentality of the cambridge examiner whether its farsela shah or nighat bajwa. Among wives, for example zainab bint jahsh is very important as she is mentioned in quran and if you go in revision checklist for 2058 there is an outcome DESCRIBE TEACHINGS ABOUT PROPHETS WIVES AS CONTAINED IN QURANIC PASSAGES so basically from this a 4 mark and 3 10 marks questions which include Aisha khadija and zainab bint jahsh RA as teachings about them addressed in 24;11-13 93;8 and 33;37 respectively. Similarly salman farsi abu hurayrah are very important topics as they are mentioned in mustafas draper book under the ten blessed companions. Questions are set from this book so if need more explanation pls inbox me it will be my pleasure to guide you
I have that book ,but it's really small