• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need papers Ask?

Reaction score
i will be posting it on this thread. but not sure about itgs sl. but will try hard to contact other people who have it.

Reaction score
does anyone have english hl , biology hl and economics sl papers for 2011 or any other years with their markschemes if possible ( though markschemes are not necessarily that important) PLEASE , if you do , can you email them to me at [email protected] . Thankyou!

Reaction score
don't have the markscheme for math hl but when i get it. i will post as soon as possible.

Reaction score
Biology HL paper 1 TZ2.pdf for anyone who needs it. i saw there was a post. so i posted this paper. it is with mark scheme. enjoy 2011 bio paper 1.
Thanks a lot for these. Do you have Math Studies May TZ 2 2011 paper 2 by any chance? I'd be really grateful to you :)

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for these. Do you have Math Studies May TZ 2 2011 paper 2 by any chance? I'd be really grateful to you :)

let me see i think i had Math Studies May TZ 2 2011 paper 2? but not sure. i need to check. i have i will post it here.

Reaction score
let me see i think i had Math Studies May TZ 2 2011 paper 2? but not sure. i need to check. i have i will post it here.
Thanks a lot. I have the exam tomorrow, so I'd be extremely thankful if you posted now :). I have 2011 hl chemistry papers 1, 2 and 3. If anyone needs them just say and I'll post them. And if anyone has sl economics 2011 paper please can you post them here?

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I have the exam tomorrow, so I'd be extremely thankful if you posted now :). I have 2011 hl chemistry papers 1, 2 and 3. If anyone needs them just say and I'll post them. And if anyone has sl economics 2011 paper please can you post them here?
Hey could you post the chemistry pp1 and pp2 for me please + ms? thanks a ton, you guys are great

Reaction score
Biology HL paper 1 TZ2.pdf for anyone who needs it. i saw there was a post. so i posted this paper. it is with mark scheme. enjoy 2011 bio paper 1.
Hey do you have 2011 IB biology paper 2s and 3s of TZ 2 ?