• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need papers Ask?

Reaction score
I have physics sl nov 2011 all with ms... ill send them if you send me Chemestry paper2 may2011 tz2, and chemestry paper 2 nov 2011 tz2 with ms...

My Email is [email protected].
i have chem paper 2 2011 may. i need nov 2011 physics SL AND HL 2011 nov with markschemes. and also need chemistry SL 2011 nov with markschemes.

my email is [email protected]

if you have them i am willing to give these papers to u.

Reaction score
hello! can someone kindly send me the 2012 Math, Chem, Biology HL and French, English and Physics SL papers @ [email protected] ? Your help will be really appreciated..have mocks coming up soon!!

thanx in advance!

Reaction score
how about the IB 2012 papers??
I have Chemistry, Maths and Physics 2012 papers, both HL and SL. I will send them right away to your email address but you need to help me with the mark scheme for Biology HL 2012 and spanish 2012... i would appreciate if you give me anything you have for 2012. my email address is [email protected] thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
hello! can someone kindly send me the 2012 Math, Chem, Biology HL and French, English and Physics SL papers @ [email protected] ? Your help will be really appreciated..have mocks coming up soon!!

thanx in advance!
I have Chemistry, Maths and Physics 2012 papers, both HL and SL. I will send them right away to your email address but you need to help me with the mark scheme for Biology HL 2012 and spanish 2012... i would appreciate if you give me anything you have for 2012. my email address is [email protected] thanks in advance :)