• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need some help [medicine]

Reaction score
Hey guys. I wanted some advice before i went for this so ofcourse, i came to XPF :p

Im taking Biology, chemistry, maths and physics at A levels. But i wish to drop Maths. I wanted to ask, does this harm my chances in medicine? Because i really dislike Maths. But obviously if its a requirement, i cant drop it. Also, Im thinking of taking thinking skills in exchange for it. Help me out!

Thanks much,
Jinkglex

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hey
It's not a requirement for medicine (at A-level). You can definitely drop it.
Yes, go for Thinking Skills if you find it interesting.

Reaction score
I would recommend you to just go with the three sciences. If you don't like Maths, then most probably you won't even find Thinking Skills fun.

Reaction score
Thinking Skills is an interesting subject, You'd rather concentrate on the 3 sciences. If you really want to appear for a 4th subject, go for something easier like Business or Urdu.

Reaction score
Hey guys. I wanted some advice before i went for this so ofcourse, i came to XPF :p
Im taking Biology, chemistry, maths and physics at A levels. But i wish to drop Maths. I wanted to ask, does this harm my chances in medicine? Because i really dislike Maths. But obviously if its a requirement, i cant drop it. Also, Im thinking of taking thinking skills in exchange for it. Help me out!

Thanks much,
Jinkglex

Just do you compulsory three subjects and try to ace them . That would be SUFFICIENT . Don't wander here and there ... :);)

Reaction score
Oh? I always thought business was hard :'D i've read alot that thinking skills apparently is unaccepted too. How is it that it is unaccepted if its harder? :s Sorry for being so late! thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Heey guys..i Need some help;)
What can i be with these subjects??
Math,bio,Chem,English as a secong language,Arabic as first language,ICT???!!