• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need some help with Islamiat !!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
@Izzahzainab I also have another query. As we all know that syllabus was revised in 2009 and before that I have seen Questions of 7 marks 8 marks and 12 marks and I m really confused on how to attempt them! Please help me out! your Effort will be appriciated! :D

Reaction score
basically, the papers have become much easier, and the questions ask for specific details, like "the importance of hazrat khadija in holy prophet's life" so you need to grasp the "requirements" of the question and qrite accordingly, trying to prove your point with reasoning. you should also qoute quranic versus, or hadith(if they relate to the topic"

Reaction score
@Izzahzainab oh I see! btw now the Questions only come of (5x2)marks 10 marks and 4 marks! Correct me if i m wrong!

Reaction score
:D ;) Yup you are right as u only have to write the thing which you are asked in the paper and not any other thing as you would have seen in the syllabus that a good answer requires quotations from quran or the hadiths of the prophet(P.B.U.H).If you do this you can hope to score 10 or 14 marks according to the marking scheme of the question.

Reaction score
No problemo.
Oh i have one question how are u making yourself remember different quotations of the quran and the different hadis??????

Reaction score
i have written the important Quranic verses and Hadis topicaly on sheet of paper and Whenever i m free i take a look at it! Allahamdiullah I m good at remembering hadith and Quranic verses as i try to learn them by heart when i take a look at the sheet of paper!

Reaction score
I just want to add another question for izzahzainab that what book was used by you for getting that 97 % result .Mashallah your result was very good may god let us get these good grades repeatedely.
AMEEN.

Reaction score
@Scouserlfc i want to ask you that is the book of David Thomas for Islamiat revised in 2010 ? as from May/June 2011 we are also required to write in paper 1 Q1 that whether surah is makki or madni ??

Reaction score
Yup that book was just launched in 2010 i remember its endorsed and if u want it its not that good as it has very little matter but more quranic verses it written by a CIE examiner. if you want to buy it better look it up in the oxford sites search column.

I know it is not useful salmanpakrocks but it contains good notes on the the companions in the life of prophet and other notable things which were not there before.ANd im talking about the new revised edition which came a couple of months ago!

But its up to you to buy or not!!

Reaction score
@Scouserlfc I bought that book in 2009! but when i asked the shopkeeper about the new addition I got no favorable response! Where can i find the new addition? please tell me

Reaction score
i love that book, because it tells you whats important and what's not. or else i would have been wasting my time and mind memorizing the tiny miny little irrelevent details in farkhanda noor mohammad!

Reaction score
Yup and as it is written by an examiner so you are reading his mind!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha