• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need some help with Islamiat !!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
HEy every one !! I need some help with Islamiat as my teacher is totally unexperinced and is giving the test paper which contains 15 marks Question !! any advice on how to get an A* in the subject as i will be appearing this May/June !!

Reaction score
Have a look at previous islamiat posts ............... where i n many others have discussed islamiat

Reaction score
past papers are the best source of preparation :)
Revise through Books and Notes then jump to past papers and solve them with time management on loose sheets then compare your Answers With Marking schemes :)

Reaction score
Thanks but as the syllabus has revised in 2009 I find some Questions with are of 15marks and 8 marks !! Can u please tell me that now as the syllabus has revised how can i find more Questions ??

Reaction score
i topped pakistan in cie islamyat paper. june 2010!!! i got 97%..... u can ask for any help =) :)

Reaction score
@izzahzainab Masallah. keep it up! So I will ask you the most basic Question. How to prepare for Islamait ??

Reaction score
@izzahzainab actually I just read book once. btw from which year should I practice past papers ??

Reaction score
When did u start studying?? Like the real, tensed out studying. Cuz, i have still yet to start it :(

Reaction score
Ahhh... Thank God. :D . I still have 2months around 20 days. So, I can expect the same result if i start the real studies 2 months before the exams. :D..
I love calculating my chances. :D.