• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need some help

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I need some help regarding admissions in universities.I am interested to do Bachelors in Computer Science i currently gave my o-levels i need ti know which subjects i need to choose so i can get admissions in universities for a-levels i m thinking to go with maths,physics and ict if i take the subjects mentioned above will i get admission and if not then which more subjects are required.please guide me accordingly. Thanx in advance

Reaction score
If you want to stick with Computer Science, then these subjects are enough. But if you take chemistry instead of ICT, you'll be eligible for every engineering field plus computer science (also depends on which uni you want to go to).

So it's your choice.

Reaction score
If you want to stick with Computer Science, then these subjects are enough. But if you take chemistry instead of ICT, you'll be eligible for every engineering field plus computer science (also depends on which uni you want to go to).

So it's your choice.
with phy chem and math u will be eligible in every eng field
Thanx alot guyx u rele helped

Reaction score
People please I need your help.I gave my GCE A Levels undr CIE on dis year and I ended with 3 Ds.:cry::mad:I even gave IELTS and i got 6 as overall :mad::cry:.Now my parents are sort of forcing me to study IT which I dont want.I thot dat after my A-levels I leave science and move away to Commerce(P.S ik dis sounds absurd :unsure:) They are saying me to go malaysia and sumtyms in other european countries.And after my results i lost interest in my stuides and i am even confused about what shud i study and all.:cry::confused::(Please can u help me out in searching some good affordable universities where my dis stupid ******* results will be accepted. please please!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
People please I need your help.I gave my GCE A Levels undr CIE on dis year and I ended with 3 Ds.:cry::mad:I even gave IELTS and i got 6 as overall :mad::cry:.Now my parents are sort of forcing me to study IT which I dont want.I thot dat after my A-levels I leave science and move away to Commerce(P.S ik dis sounds absurd :unsure:) They are saying me to go malaysia and sumtyms in other european countries.And after my results i lost interest in my stuides and i am even confused about what shud i study and all.:cry::confused::(Please can u help me out in searching some good affordable universities where my dis stupid ******* results will be accepted. please please!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Give your A levels again. And start practicing your English, even when you're online. "Thot", "stuides", etc. is not logical, it's not surprising you got a 6. You can move to Commerce, many people do so, but focus on improving your grades for now, or give the A level Commerce subjects (Accounting, Economics, BST, etc. etc.)

Reaction score
Give your A levels again. And start practicing your English, even when you're online. "Thot", "stuides", etc. is not logical, it's not surprising you got a 6. You can move to Commerce, many people do so, but focus on improving your grades for now, or give the A level Commerce subjects (Accounting, Economics, BST, etc. etc.)
Give A-levels again??U serious??:eek:In my school I have seen people repeating A-Levels and they ended up doing worse then before.If u have anything else to suggest u can.And giving A-Levels for Commerce subjects..sorry my parents wont finance that.:cry:

Reaction score
Give A-levels again??U serious??:eek:In my school I have seen people repeating A-Levels and they ended up doing worse then before.If u have anything else to suggest u can.And giving A-Levels for Commerce subjects..sorry my parents wont finance that.:cry:
I am serious. A lot of people improve through repeating.
I'm sorry, but unless you want to do Hospitality Management in a mediocre university abroad, you simply will have no luck.
Ds in A level just doesn't cut it in the world. You'll have to go to some extremely expensive private college in your own country or abroad.

Reaction score
Suppose if any one does the graduation in textile engineering in Bangladesh and goes abroad for doing the post-graduation in MBA in abroad.Is this possible to study two different subjects in two different levels????:confused: