• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need some opinions.

Reaction score
Hey folks. I was just wondering if i could get an opinion or two with what I intended to do. Im in my second year of A levels at the moment, and im going to be doing A2 Level Biology, Physics, Chemistry and AS level English language. I have roughly 9 months to prepare them, and my latest grades were [on percentage NOT percentile] 70, 70 and 82 [out of 100] and English i will be taking this year [It is AS level and I am proficient in the language, scoring an A* in O levels]. What I wanted to know was, do you guys think its feasible with my track record to get A's? Im just a bit confused at the moment. Admittedly I was not trying as hard as I could have last year. Also, It seems when combined with my previous result, if i can score 3 A's I will attain a score of 988/1100 on equivalence. Is this up to par for universities like KEMU and AKU etc? Any thoughts suggestions etc are welcome!