• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

* Need Some Suggestions *

Reaction score
Hello guys I have joined this community during exams and found it too much entertaining and as we are one family so I need your suggestions guys I have made this website, basically it's a blog so I wanted to know about how it looks like actually all sort of people view it so that's why I am trying to make it more friendly and here is the link tell me what to change and all thanks in advance love you all ! :love:
Link To My Blog: http://adf.ly/RR5e2

Reaction score
Hello guys I have joined this community during exams and found it too much entertaining and as we are one family so I need your suggestions guys I have made this website, basically it's a blog so I wanted to know about how it looks like actually all sort of people view it so that's why I am trying to make it more friendly and here is the link tell me what to change and all thanks in advance love you all ! :love:
Link To My Blog: http://adf.ly/RR5e2

The adf.ly link is causing problems connecting to the website so you better just list the URL: bloggerfreaks.com
Anyhow, the blog looks alright but the logo could definitely be improved. Otherwise, it's fine.

Reaction score
The adf.ly link is causing problems connecting to the website so you better just list the URL: bloggerfreaks.com
Anyhow, the blog looks alright but the logo could definitely be improved. Otherwise, it's fine.

Amer thank you alot buddy for the response and the suggestion well yeah you're right but it's fine as the people will know about other things on the internet things like adfly rather than facebook and xpc :), between do you want to be a co-writer for my blog?

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, didn't see the alert :rolleyes: Thanks a lot for the offer but I'm going to have to decline, I hope you understand. Anyways about the logo, you should look up some Photoshop tutorials. There are dozens and dozens of these on the web.

Reaction score
Hmmm that's fine and yeah buddy I know photoshop and I am just hunting for suggestions and once I will get all of them then I will make amendmants !

Reaction score
Sorry Friend i don't have much knowledge about this right know but i am getting knowledge after getting any knowledge i will be back...................