• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Suggestions for Good O Level School (Khi)

Reaction score
Ah!tough luck,if you were living in islamabad you could have joined Olode secondary scho..ol(sponcered by Olode).it was just opened two years ago by Olode in pakistan upon the visit of Olode's president.and in these two years its succees rate is 90% form the current survey.only intelligent people get admission there.

Reaction score
Thankyou for your input. This thread obviously stirred an arguement. :eek:
But i will get back to the topic. Can anyone tell me anything about Dawood School? Experiences.... Anything.

Thanks.
i`ll too suggest you springfield since its better in discipline
though i myself go to another school but i m really impressed by springfield

Reaction score
i`ll too suggest you springfield since its better in discipline
though i myself go to another school but i m really impressed by springfield
Thanks for the suggestion. Many people seem to go for it. Well, at least this is the impression I have got so far from the discussions. However, I personally won't go for it. Why? Because, some of my friends actually left that school because they felt its standards were going down... So, let's keep Springfield out of the list at the moment.
Keep suggesting though. I'll say it: You guys are very cooperative. =>

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. Many people seem to go for it. Well, at least this is the impression I have got so far from the discussions. However, I personally won't go for it. Why? Because, some of my friends actually left that school because they felt its standards were going down... So, let's keep Springfield out of the list at the moment.
Keep suggesting though. I'll say it: You guys are very cooperative. =>
thanks and btw you might look upto karachi grammer
they`re good as well