• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Suggestions for Good O Level School (Khi)

Reaction score
I need help finding a proper, genuine school in Karachi for O Level in the vicinity of Gulshan, PECHS, Bahadurabad or DCHS.
Need suggestions. Those who have siblings, might better know about the schools in which they are studying.
Prompt reply is appreciated because admission dates are just round the corner.
Thanks

Reaction score
I am sorry but you are mistaken.I myself study over their I find it better than other schools.
English speaking environment which you will not find other schools, committed teachers,no bunk or fight(phadey)system,well discipline if you are found spoiling the discipline of the school you will be kicked out.The school produces one of the finest o level result of Karachi

Reaction score
I need help finding a proper, genuine school in Karachi for O Level in the vicinity of Gulshan, PECHS, Bahadurabad or DCHS.
Need suggestions. Those who have siblings, might better know about the schools in which they are studying.
Thanks

Generation's School (South Campus). I myself study there and the school has best of the teachers through whom come out best of the students... There are several distinctions from our school and the recent one is of Emad Masroor "Top in the World" Add Maths and one of our students has also got 12 A's.. SO if you want any good school i prefer Generation's or Karachi Grammar School as it also contains the finest of teachers among one of them is Huma Naz Sethi author of the book "Environment of Pakistan" recommended by CIE.

Reaction score
I am sorry but you are mistaken.I myself study over their I find it better than other schools.
English speaking environment which you will not find other schools, committed teachers,no bunk or fight(phadey)system,well discipline if you are found spoiling the discipline of the school you will be kicked out.The school produces one of the finest o level result of Karachi

Mr. Ali if your school is well disciplined then i don't think that you are well disciplined bcuz your dp does not shows that you are well disciplined..

BTW Generation's or KGS is way better as i haven't heard of any distinctions or good O'level results from Spring Field and two of my friends who study in Generation's are from Spring Field as they find Generation's better than Spring Field.

Reaction score
Mr. Ali if your school is well disciplined then i don't think that you are well disciplined bcuz your dp does not shows that you are well disciplined..

BTW Generation's or KGS is way better as i haven't heard of any distinctions or good O'level results from Spring Field and two of my friends who study in Generation's are from Spring Field as they find Generation's better than Spring Field.
You can not judge a person's discipline by his dp but by his manners, etiquette, ethos , behavior, how good he understands moral values etc (there's an entire essay i can write about it)

I am sorry but Springfield produces one of the best result of O level,every year more than couple of students get more than 12A*'s(same case before the introduction of A* i.e more than 12 A's).
Those two friends of yours must be the rotten eggs of Springfield due to which they are givving it a bad name

Reaction score
Thankyou for your input. This thread obviously stirred an arguement. :eek:
But i will get back to the topic. Can anyone tell me anything about Dawood School? Experiences.... Anything.

Thanks.

Reaction score
there is no diffrence in the school if the student is good he can get good result even in government school and if he himself is not capable he cannot do well anywhere

Reaction score
Thanks
I suggest Saint michael's In clifton... Good school in academic :D

Reaction score
there is no diffrence in the school if the student is good he can get good result even in government school and if he himself is not capable he cannot do well anywhere
You are right, kid. Nevertheless, teacher's guidance plays an important part in how well a student performs. I have heard quite a lot of people quoting what you've said but there again, are a lot of students who are really good and yet are unguided.

Reaction score
You are right, kid. Nevertheless, teacher's guidance plays an important part in how well a student performs. I have heard quite a lot of people quoting what you've said but there again, are a lot of students who are really good and yet are unguided.
i m in a city where there is no special teacher...... i and one other are the only o level student in the branch and we r the pioneers too my islamiyat and pakstudies teacher is the same but he dont know even about the method of doing the paper......i have learned every thing myself and truly teacher is only needed to does who dont know.....i and my friend are givin papers this year tooo....so ur thinkin is totally wrong that teacher are a major role.......and secondly i just said that school dont matter in karachi....it matter only at small station....last year i too was therre but this year i m at small station at this place only self depend one works......sorry if i was rude :cry::p xD xP

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Teachers play a huge part in a person's upbringing... If you get a teacher with great personality you learna lot... but sadly atleast in karachi we are short on good teachers... Every school I've seen has a mix of good teachers and not so good ones...

Reaction score
You can not judge a person's discipline by his dp but by his manners, etiquette, ethos , behavior, how good he understands moral values etc (there's an entire essay i can write about it)

I am sorry but Springfield produces one of the best result of O level,every year more than couple of students get more than 12A*'s(same case before the introduction of A* i.e more than 12 A's).
Those two friends of yours must be the rotten eggs of Springfield due to which they are givving it a bad name
dude
if you dont have a good dp then how can you be taken as a nice guy??
DISPLAY PICTURE...?
rings any bells?
no offence!

Reaction score
i m in a city where there is no special teacher...... i and one other are the only o level student in the branch and we r the pioneers too my islamiyat and pakstudies teacher is the same but he dont know even about the method of doing the paper......i have learned every thing myself and truly teacher is only needed to does who dont know.....i and my friend are givin papers this year tooo....so ur thinkin is totally wrong that teacher are a major role.......and secondly i just said that school dont matter in karachi....it matter only at small station....last year i too was therre but this year i m at small station at this place only self depend one works......sorry if i was rude :cry::p xD xP
Its good to know that you are doing well without the assistance of a good teacher. And yes, Karachi doesn't have good teachers. I am an A2 student. And my AS went totally unguided yet I managed well. See, the thing is, one can at least try. There is this old saying that a talk with a wise man across a table saves months of reading books. And truth be told: talking to a qualified person saves loads of time and energy, while simultaneously learning loads of things! In my opinion, its a wise thing to do instead of tiring oneself out on reading loads of books and yet only getting chulloo bhar information where as reading someone else's important points coupled with a little bit of book and hitting past papers saves your precious energy and allows you to be productive.
And, I wasnt offended. Its just an exchange of opinions.
And people i still am waiting for any info u get on Dawood Public School. Thanks a bunch! (y)

Reaction score
Its good to know that you are doing well without the assistance of a good teacher. And yes, Karachi doesn't have good teachers. I am an A2 student. And my AS went totally unguided yet I managed well. See, the thing is, one can at least try. There is this old saying that a talk with a wise man across a table saves months of reading books. And truth be told: talking to a qualified person saves loads of time and energy, while simultaneously learning loads of things! In my opinion, its a wise thing to do instead of tiring oneself out on reading loads of books and yet only getting chulloo bhar information where as reading someone else's important points coupled with a little bit of book and hitting past papers saves your precious energy and allows you to be productive.
And, I wasnt offended. Its just an exchange of opinions.
And people i still am waiting for any info u get on Dawood Public School. Thanks a bunch! (y)
i have heard ulti sedai things abut dawood public :mad:

Reaction score
Thanks

:D...it all depends as to how you like to study cuz its possible you dont like the atmosphere of the school i like...so why dont you go ahead and look at all the schools from the inside..thats my suggestion!!