• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need urgent help for French continuous writing Paper 4(0520)

Reaction score
Guys pl give me ur advice on how to prepare for the french continuous writing,really bad in continuous writing... and I'm scared how will I do my paper:eek:

Reaction score
Simplex solution watch an English video with french subtitles. It works you learn vocab and how to place words in sentences

Reaction score
as i said to one of your mates, its very difficult to plan topics in advanced, nonetheless study stuff about SCHOOL TRIPS, also how to describe a person( yeux, chauve, sympathique.....) it would be also useful to practice some VACATION stuff
here are some sentences that are worth good marks:
il est plus grand que son frère= 4 marks
qu'est ce que tu en penses?= 4 marks (what do u think)
que faire?=3 marks
regardant=2 marks
quoi que ce soit= 4 marks (anything)
hope they are useful guys, i have the exam tomorrow aswell!

Reaction score
in my opinio the second question about the stolen bag was quite difficult, since A is 90% i think I'm on a safe B

Reaction score
The school and college students can face different types of dissertation writing in their academic test and examination. Thus students need to follows dissertation writing format suggested by class-room teachers. If you have any writing trouble it is better to buy dissertation online from any good writing service. You can find dissertation writing help services from expert academic writers of UK dissertation writers very easily. Such online dissertation team have a team of professional dissertation writers guide and assist you in dissertation writing, academic writing, dissertation writing tips, custom dissertation , school dissertation , narrative dissertation , critical dissertation , college dissertation writing, report, thesis, term papers, and research paper writing help services at a very affordable price.