• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Needs loads of help

Reaction score
i have switeched from inter to a levels (obviously after completing matric) i am having difficult in chemistry and physics bio is farely easy hope to make new friends and help eachother out

Reaction score
I can completely understand what you're going through...one of my friends did the same and ended up in a lot of stress regarding studies...but at the end you must know that the major concepts are almost the same and the main difference between the two systems is the exam structure. AL exams are lot more conceptual (though you need to learn some definitions too in ALs 😂) than FSc. ones and they assess you from various angles. But if you've completed your syllabi and done lots of past papers, you are good to go.

Feel free to ask anything regarding this stuff and I'll try my best to help. (P.S I did ALs too 😂)

Reaction score
I can completely understand what you're going through...one of my friends did the same and ended up in a lot of stress regarding studies...but at the end you must know that the major concepts are almost the same and the main difference between the two systems is the exam structure. AL exams are lot more conceptual (though you need to learn some definitions too in ALs 😂) than FSc. ones and they assess you from various angles. But if you've completed your syllabi and done lots of past papers, you are good to go.

Feel free to ask anything regarding this stuff and I'll try my best to help. (P.S I did ALs too 😂)
damm dude thats perfect i will be asking a few questions in 2 hours propably as ill start my chemistry past papers and thanks for the kind welcome appericiated