• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEW BORN BABY IN XTREME

Reaction score
Reaction score
u Won!!!! Happy

very happy, beating you was my goal since I was born, now that I have done it, my life's complete. I have fulfilled what I came for in this world. I'm so happy to achieve my goals and dreams, it's all because of the support I got from my friends and family, without it, I wouldn't have come so far....
And it's also because of the Grace of the All Might that I'm seeing this day today! :p

Reaction score
very happy, beating you was my goal since I was born, now that I have done it, my life's complete. I have fulfilled what I came for in this world. I'm so happy to achieve my goals and dreams, it's all because of the support I got from my friends and family, without it, I wouldn't have come so far....
And it's also because of the Grace of the All Might that I'm seeing this day today!
ops! Okayzzzz finally u achieved it!

Reaction score
And it's also because of the Grace of the All Might that I'm seeing this day today!

Reserve this part for your graduation speech (y) Beautifully phrased *claps hands* MashAllah!!

Reaction score
seriously -.- :ROFLMAO: