• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New members - Introduce Yourself Here !

Reaction score
Hi, so I just joined and I found this to be a great website for students/teachers.

Didn't see a thread where new members can introduce themselves and integrate so I thought I'd make one.
So, I am Umer, from Pakistan - but i grew up all over the globe (Malaysia, Australia, Nederlands and Pakistan in no particular order).
I did O/A levels in 07/09 respectively. I am an Alumni of Monash University, University of Twente and currently I am enrolled in Auckland Uni of Technology. I am a mechatronics/mechanical engineering student/teacher. I also teach O/A levels as a hobby/side Hussle ! I love math and programming so anything involving those two things is my holy grail !!

I am also a former MUNer/ Debator. I feel like a strong community, big or small, can do wonders and perform endless tasks - impossible to achieve/do individually.

If you have any qs please feel free to ask me !

Peace out !
Umer !

Reaction score
Hi
I am Seifeldin , I am from Egypt , I am in Grade 10 IGCSE studying O levels English, Maths, Physics ,Chemistry, Biology , Arabic
I am into Maths and programming too
I have entered a lot of competitions in Maths , Science and programming

Reaction score
Hello friends,
I am Ibem Chiukpai from Nigeria. I am a passionate IT Educator. With curriculum delivery experiences across all levels of Primary and College IT education. Thank you for the privileges on this site. I am grateful.

Reaction score
Hi, so I just joined and I found this to be a great website for students/teachers.

Didn't see a thread where new members can introduce themselves and integrate so I thought I'd make one.
So, I am Umer, from Pakistan - but i grew up all over the globe (Malaysia, Australia, Nederlands and Pakistan in no particular order).
I did O/A levels in 07/09 respectively. I am an Alumni of Monash University, University of Twente and currently I am enrolled in Auckland Uni of Technology. I am a mechatronics/mechanical engineering student/teacher. I also teach O/A levels as a hobby/side Hussle ! I love math and programming so anything involving those two things is my holy grail !!

I am also a former MUNer/ Debator. I feel like a strong community, big or small, can do wonders and perform endless tasks - impossible to achieve/do individually.

If you have any qs please feel free to ask me !

Peace out !
Umer !
Hi I am Fatima I am also from pakistan you said your an MUNer I am to could you give me some tips to win BD some day

Reaction score
Hi I am Raidaa from egypt, im in 7the grade and i just found this website because the school burned yesterday and i need an online version of the books.

Reaction score
Math cambridge for igcse 5th edition core
And
Complete Biology for cambridge secondary student book and workbook

Please (^v^)

Reaction score
These are the cambridge maths books I have
I hope this helps you

Attachments

• Karen_Morrison_Nick_Hamshaw_Cambridge_IGCSE_Mathe_230120_232308.pdf
    37.4 MB · Views: 47
  • 4_5778259458836662179.PDF
    2 MB · Views: 23
Reaction score
Hello,
It's keen learner here from Karachi, Pakistan. I am a Science teacher particularly of Chemistry and Biology. I need the IGCSE books of CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY and their solved books in PDF. I will be highly grateful if anyone share the links here.
Thanks in advance,
Keen Learner.