• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New to MCAT .-.

Reaction score
So I've decided to give MCAT a shot, for admission in Punjab , but I have a few queries about it :
  1. Where do you have to go to register for MCAT in punjab?
  2. What are the dates to remember for MCAT?
Thanks in advance for any help ! :)

Reaction score
So I've decided to give MCAT a shot, for admission in Punjab , but I have a few queries about it :
  1. Where do you have to go to register for MCAT in punjab?
  2. What are the dates to remember for MCAT?
Thanks in advance for any help ! :)

go to UHS website

Reaction score
btw what are your olevel grades? if you may not mind
im in allama iqbal these days, so you can message me if you need any help

Reaction score
btw what are your olevel grades? if you may not mind
im in allama iqbal these days, so you can message me if you need any help
How many marks do you need at MCAT, if one has close to 87-89% in O/A Levels and wants to end up in KE or Allama Iqbal ?
Thanks

Reaction score
salam

its unpredictable to say the least. I think allama iqbal last year was 87%. And before it was near 85%

So u can get a jump of 2-3%. I would say KE, allama iqbal and SIMS all are good.

I dont know about the 4th one ameer-ud-din. InshAllah i think overall 87% should be good for SIMS at least

as far as mcat is concerned aim for 1000 at least. I had 997 in mcat by Grace of God and my equivalence was 88% something. As always merit is expected to be higher every year. So aim for 1020+ in mcat

U see anything above 1000 is qismat

Reaction score
^read above post

just pray to God that u get into a medical college where u fit. Work hard and leave rest to God.