• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

News on physics practical 34

Reaction score
This is bad! :(
I got to know Stopwatch has 0.1second
while for the syringe it depends on the calibration! If 1CC(cm^3) is covered in 10 divisions then Uncertainty is 0.1cm^3.
But I'm not sure about StopWatch My another teacher said it was 0.01 seconds plus our reaction error (which is approx. 0.3)
If my Sir repliea by tmrw i'll post here...otherqise....

Reaction score
and to determine the diameter of the tube , will we use the vernier caliper to determine the internal or the external diameter ?

Reaction score
and to determine the diameter of the tube , will we use the vernier caliper to determine the internal or the external diameter ?
Yes use vernier caliper for both internal n external diameter...and about area...i dun think theyllask such questions..

Reaction score
So Uncertainty of Stopwatch is 0.1seconds(+ our human reaction time) and not 0.01 seconds right?

Reaction score
Read the uncertainty of Stopwatch from OCR book(I have taken it from DARK DRAGON 's post)
pg 33, IT SAYS uncertainty in 0.01 seconds
dude the inacuracy is 0.3-0.5 but we can write it too 0.01 second cause our stopwatch shows the reading to 0.01 s, even cie people think taking into account human error would be a bit higher then our level i guess

Reaction score
dude the inacuracy is 0.3-0.5 but we can write it too 0.01 second cause our stopwatch shows the reading to 0.01 s, even cie people think taking into account human error would be a bit higher then our level i guess

Nevermind Human reaction error! Tell me the EXACT uncertainty of Stopwatch, is it 0.1 or 0.01seconds?