• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NGS Challenge Cup '12

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!

Did any one of you participate in the NGS Challenge Cup '12 (Debating competition held at National Grammar School in Lahore from the 17th to the 19th of Feb) ??

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!

Did any one of you participate in the NGS Challenge Cup '12 (Debating competition held at National Grammar School in Lahore from the 17th to the 19th of Feb) ??
did not take part in it but did know hat it was taking place as ngs's debating socities president is my friend!

Reaction score
Talha Akber's your friend????? He's my friend and classfellow too. I was in the management of the NGS Challenge Cup '12. :)

Reaction score
Well, sort of.....I don't do debates, but I act as a resource person and anything else related to info, writing and designing.

Reaction score
Well, sort of.....I don't do debates, but I act as a resource person and anything else related to info, writing and designing.
oh acha 1 if u were in the debates club u would have come to mtsc! cause i met talha and haseeb there. u do know haseeb right?

Reaction score
Obviously I know Haseeb........ :) I'd have to be blind and deaf if I didn't know him....... You'd probably know Firyal and Nouman too.

Reaction score
Obviously I know Haseeb........ :) I'd have to be blind and deaf if I didn't know him....... You'd probably know Firyal and Nouman too.
naah i dont knw them cause i got to know talha and haseeb on a copmpetition and from then we are good friends :)

Reaction score
Firyal and nouman are also debators but from A-2. They're the second team of NGS.