• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

No damn clue?

Reaction score
This pee problem is really annoying. Whenever my juniors who are giving o levels for the first time ask me about o level exams, the first thing I tell them is "Make sure you don't forget to pee before the paper :D ". This might sound funny but it's a very important factor which determines your grade. I am convinced that if I went to the toilet before my English exam last year, I would have got an A*. Weirds things happen during the exam! Make sure you are prepared! :p
i just dont drink any water before the paper and anything that has caffeine in it. I get a water bottle right before the exam and drink it in the examination hall while giving a paper. this works too though haha

Reaction score
i just dont drink any water before the paper and anything that has caffeine in it. I get a water bottle right before the exam and drink it in the examination hall while giving a paper. this works too though haha
Great idea :p but where do you get the bottle from? In my center, the invigilator gives water in a one time glass and we are not allowed to bring our own bottle inside the exam hall.

Reaction score
Great idea :p but where do you get the bottle from? In my center, the invigilator gives water in a one time glass and we are not allowed to bring our own bottle inside the exam hall.
There's a canteen in my centre. wut why? is the bottle going to morph into an invisible Eminem and rap you the answers? ._.

Reaction score
There's a canteen in my centre. wut why? is the bottle going to morph into an invisible Eminem and rap you the answers? ._.
Who knows, the invigilators might think so! Most of them are crazy. They don't even allow us to turn or twist our head! :p Oh, there is another reason, I guess the invigilators get bored during our exam and wants to serve water to candidates so that they atleast have something to reduce their boredom. :p

Reaction score
Who knows, the invigilators might think so! Most of them are crazy. They don't even allow us to turn or twist our head! :p Oh, there is another reason, I guess the invigilators get bored during our exam and wants to serve water to candidates so that they atleast have something to reduce their boredom. :p
well damn. no invigilator denied me from drining from a bottle or denied me from twisting my head xD

Reaction score
This pee problem is really annoying. Whenever my juniors who are giving o levels for the first time ask me about o level exams, the first thing I tell them is "Make sure you don't forget to pee before the paper :D ". This might sound funny but it's a very important factor which determines your grade. I am convinced that if I went to the toilet before my English exam last year, I would have got an A*. Weirds things happen during the exam! Make sure you are prepared! :p
you guys are crazy! PEE seriously? that is what trouble u guys LOL :p haha xD