• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

No damn clue?

Reaction score
no gap uffffffff , cn u help me wth Urdu u stdng as well rite , any guess
I can help you with english. i got a really good grade in that. Urdu. haha. if i do you'd flunk. Geo is like basic knowledge its easy. islamiat is like a story. Read it like a story yo.

Reaction score
I can help you with english. i got a really good grade in that. Urdu. haha. if i do you'd flunk. Geo is like basic knowledge its easy. islamiat is like a story. Read it like a story yo.
yp me doing same like thx , which English book u studied n gve me sme tips for English , me really nt hav time to practice it ,

Reaction score
yp me doing same like thx , which English book u studied n gve me sme tips for English , me really nt hav time to practice it ,
*In the letter writing, if the question says 'start your letter with dear sir/mam (whatever) just start it with that.
*Use words that impress the checker. now im not saying to write such fancy words that the checker thinks you're trying too hard. Write words that are simple but impressive.
* In Creative writing, i always choose the topic that could let my creativity take over me. Creativity is what gets you the A*. Creativity is your key to an A*.
*Read the comprehension questions VERY CAREFULLY. There will always be an answer to the questions. Choose your wordings very carefully.

Reaction score
*In the letter writing, if the question says 'start your letter with dear sir/mam (whatever) just start it with that.
*Use words that impress the checker. now im not saying to write such fancy words that the checker thinks you're trying too hard. Write words that are simple but impressive.
* In Creative writing, i always choose the topic that could let my creativity take over me. Creativity is what gets you the A*. Creativity is your key to an A*.
*Read the comprehension questions VERY CAREFULLY. There will always be an answer to the questions. Choose your wordings very carefully.
Is "checker" an english word. Sounds weird. My suggestion for doing well in English is don't use weird words like "checker". Use more sophisticated words like "examiner". :p Don't let your creativity overwhelm you otherwise you might stray away from the topic. The examiners are old people who do not like crazy stories. I am saying this because last year my creativity cost me an A*. I got 87% marks and I regret writing an adventurous and weird story. So try to control your creativity. The English examiners are mostly grandmas and grandpas. :p They do not prefer cool teen stuffs like the ones I wrote last year. :D These are my suggestions for English. Oh, and don't forget to go to toilet before the start of the paper. :D Last year, I panicked in my English exam because of my desperate urge for pee, the invigilators did nt allow me to go to toilet in 1st 1 hour. :D

Reaction score
Is "checker" an english word. Sounds weird. My suggestion for doing well in English is don't use weird words like "checker". Use more sophisticated words like "examiner". :p Don't let your creativity overwhelm you otherwise you might stray away from the topic. The examiners are old people who do not like crazy stories. I am saying this because last year my creativity cost me an A*. I got 87% marks and I regret writing an adventurous and weird story. So try to control your creativity. The English examiners are mostly grandmas and grandpas. :p They do not prefer cool teen stuffs like the ones I wrote last year. :D These are my suggestions for English. Oh, and don't forget to go to toilet before the start of the paper. :D Last year, I panicked in my English exam because of my desperate urge for pee, the invigilators did nt allow me to go to toilet in 1st 1 hour. :D
oh i disagree my fellow human. ehm i dont know if checker was a word ;_; i wasnt impressing anyone :D lol dude thats going to informal then. theres a difference between being creative and being formal at the same time :D

Reaction score
oh i disagree my fellow human. ehm i dont know if checker was a word ;_; i wasnt impressing anyone :D lol dude thats going to informal then. theres a difference between being creative and being formal at the same time :D
AND OMG LOL I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM IN MY ISLAMIAT PAPER XDD
I just used the word checker as an example. As for creativity, don't get so creative that you stray away from the topic or write down something unsophisticated or superfluous which those grandpas and grandmas do not prefer. Btw what your problem last year? Pee? :p

Reaction score
i'm a grammar natzi o.o anyway i didnt have a problem last time. had it the first time in the islamiat paper. had to pee and had 15 mins left D:
This pee problem is really annoying. Whenever my juniors who are giving o levels for the first time ask me about o level exams, the first thing I tell them is "Make sure you don't forget to pee before the paper :D ". This might sound funny but it's a very important factor which determines your grade. I am convinced that if I went to the toilet before my English exam last year, I would have got an A*. Weirds things happen during the exam! Make sure you are prepared! :p