• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NO Paper discussion BEFORE 24hrs!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hi all,
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

When a paper ends, members are not allowed to discuss that paper before 24hrs of paper's ending time.
Violating this rule might lead to a ban! So please be careful... ;)

Anyone asking for, or providing, information about exam papers within 24 hours of sitting the exam is cheating.

Kindly, refrain from this.

Good Luck for your exam...(y)

Regards,
XPC Moderation Team.
"O Allaah, there is no ease except what You make easy. And if You wish, You make the difficult easy."(Dua)

Reaction score
Hi all,
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

When a paper ends, members are restricted not to discuss that paper before 24hrs of paper's ending time.

Anyone asking for, or providing, information about exam papers within 24 hours of sitting the exam is cheating.

Regards,
XPC Moderation Team.

"O Allaah, there is no ease except what You make easy. And if You wish, You make the difficult easy."(Dua)
HI,
i just read ur post and got an error (highlighted with read)
u shud remove the "not".
wat u wrote mean " u are not allowed to not discuss so u must discuss"
just telling u de error so people wont use it as an offensive phase while arguing about discussing the paper issue :D

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
HI,
i just read ur post and got an error (highlighted with read)
u shud remove the "not".
wat u wrote mean " u are not allowed to not discuss so u must discuss"
just telling u de error so people wont use it as an offensive phase while arguing about discussing the paper issue :D
:D
done..thnx for pointing :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hi all,
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

When a paper ends, members are not allowed to discuss that paper before 24hrs of paper's ending time.
Okiees my mouth shutttt

Regards,
XPC Moderation Team.

Reaction score
can u also make a rule not to discuss answers after doing the paper even if it is after 24hrs.. cz its really scaring me ...with everyone discussing the answers i am so troubled about my last paper that i dont have the mood to study for my next paper!! =/

Reaction score
can u also make a rule not to discuss answers after doing the paper even if it is after 24hrs.. cz its really scaring me ...with everyone discussing the answers i am so troubled about my last paper that i dont have the mood to study for my next paper!! =/
You're right..That can prevent you from studying for the next text.However , many people like to clear out doubts after 24 hours and not everyone can be stopped..Hence, I guess it would be better if you wouldn't open the threads...:D

Reaction score
Hi all,
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Regards,
XPC Moderation Team.
okay.. but just for the sake of curiosity, why cant we discuss papers before 24 hours?

Reaction score
okay.. but just for the sake of curiosity, why cant we discuss papers before 24 hours?
XPFMember said:
Hi all,
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Okiees my mouth shutttt

Read the above RED PART, that should satisfy your "curiosity"

Reaction score
cmon! laugh it up!
:ROFLMAO:
sFun_chickendance.gif