• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

no proper thread for ict doubts? :S

Reaction score
well i have some small ones

in paper 2 may/june 2009, task 14 is to insert a page break and then make the first page a title page that means there will be a blank page in between?

and task 24 header and footer should not appear on the first page, but when we will insert automated page number in footer it will count the first page too?

i know my ques are silly but a satisfying answer will be highly appreciated :)

Reaction score
same paper task#42, 5th point
how to do it?

heres the paper

Attachments

• 0417_s09_qp_2.pdf
    122.7 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
No there won't be any blank pages in between. When you will insert a page break, go to the 1st page (which will be a blank page) and type the heading "Very Special Holidays 2009" and so on... there won't be any blank pages. So your 1st page contains the heading and the sub heading, and your 2nd page will contain all the paragraphs and stuff.

As for your 2nd question, yes, it will count the 1st page as page number 1.

I hope I helped!

Reaction score
same paper task#42, 5th point
how to do it?

heres the paper
when u r in d query design...u select ALL the fields so they r visible...den, UNCHECK d boxes of fields NOT required to b shown...in this case UNCHECK "tour" nd "week"...

In the criteria row under Week Type: "37" nd den RUN d query...

try nd if u hav a prob...tel me...

Reaction score
when u r in d query design...u select ALL the fields so they r visible...den, UNCHECK d boxes of fields NOT required to b shown...in this case UNCHECK "tour" nd "week"...

In the criteria row under Week Type: "37" nd den RUN d query...

try nd if u hav a prob...tel me...

ok will see

Reaction score
After inserting the page number, it will appear on every page...
But they don't want page number on the title page so to do that..
You'll have to click on Different First page option....