• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NO RELATIVEE!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
see see seeeeee
i told u relative's not in syllabus.................i told u guyz...............nd zohaib bhai u said that its in syllabus? no its not!!
go check syllabus................only a point related to vectors in which u have to subtract two vectors........thats all about relative............nothing else........... :)

Reaction score
Bhai go and see the 08 sylllabu. It also had the same 2 lines and still the river wala Q came in on 08 and IJK in Mj 08... Its our gud luk that relative velocity didnt come in our paper...

Reaction score
NOMI sahib RELATIVE VELOCITY is in slybus .!!!
humarai teachers pagal hain jo os par itna stress dai rhai tha .! =p
aur tu shokha kyun ho rha hai agar nahien aie toh is main tera kiya kamaaaal hai bhai .????

Reaction score
hahahahaha right momen .!
lol
a dozen of teachers also recomended RELATIVE VELOCITY.!

Reaction score
mine teachers also taught me..........but i never studied bcs it was not in syllabus.............nd u guyz know......that its one of the major topics............if its in syllabus, its question is must...............
nd im not being shokha........mind ur language.....these are public forums.......not ur home where u can say anything

Reaction score
nahi yar.. its in the syllabus but cie is excluding it... i believe the cie are deciding to drop it in the following years... Its a tough topic with only 50% candidates attempting it in the paper..
so is liye they r ending this topic.

Reaction score
nomi bc tamiz kar itna peo ka hai toh samnai a kar baat kar .!
computer kai peshai kyun batain karta hai .??
aur ghr tak pohancha nah toh beta jaan app kai sath kutooon walie krun ga .!

Reaction score
oye momen itni tapp q charh rahi hai... hain??? sakun se betho apni computer scren ke pichay..

Reaction score
Relative velocity is in the syllabus, it just did not come in the exam. Go check the may-june 2009 paper. You will find an entire nine mark question on it.

Reaction score
stop fighting guys.!
cie is excluding it , cie are deciding to give it in the following years... Its a tough topic that why they omitted it .!

Reaction score
areej......thnx not relative velocity.......thts velocity vector.......which is a diffrnt thing :D